Introduction

Character Profiles:

The Protagonist:
Lilianne Esmé Auclair
Birthday: July 16th 2005
Nationality: British and French
Height: 165cm (5'4)
Home Town: Oxford, England
Job: A level student
Instagram: @ lilianneesmeauclair

Lilianne Auclair had just finished her final year of A levels, having finished her exams, she was left with a lot of free time. Lilianne's passion for sports and Psychology, which she took alongside Physical Education and Biology at A level, led her to apply to study Physiotherapy at university. With her top choices being Bristol and Southampton university. Lilianne had attended Millfield Private school from 11 years old to allow her to participate in sports at such a high level.

Lilianne was gifted at rhythmic and acrobatic gymnastics having competed at both national and international level, in 2022 and 2023 she became European champion in the Elite Junior Pair division. Gymnastics had been part of her life for many years and created incredible friendships and bonds, in particular her young partner Lacey. Lacey and Lilianne had been acro partners since 2018 when Lilianne was thirteen and Lacey, seven. Throughout this time, the two had become close, sharing a unparalleled bond, Lacey saw Lilianne as a mother figure, approaching her with her problems and when she needed comfort. The pair often found themselves at their training centre in Bristol much earlier than required to spend extra time together.

Attending Millfield had opened her eyes to the motorsport world, having Lando Norris previously been in attendance. However, Lilianne had taken a particular interest in Formula 1 and Motorsport in 2021 and had been following the sport and feeder series, such as formula 2 and formula 3 diligently ever since.

The Boyfriend:
Edward Wood
Birthday: January 12th 2005
Nationality: British

The Love Interest:
Oliver Bearman
Birthday: May 8th 2005
Nationality: British
Height: 186cm (6'1)
Home Town: Chelmsford, England
Job: Formula 2 racing driver for Prema racing, Ferrari driver academy
Number: 8
Instagram: @ olliebearman

The Matchmaker:
Name: Arthur Leclerc
Birthday: October 14th 2000
Nationality: Monegasque
Job: Formula 2 racing driver for DAMS racing, Ferrari driver academy
Number: 12
Instagram: @ arthurleclerc

A Formula 2 Weekend Schedule:
Friday: 45 minute Free Practice followed by a 30 minute Qualifying session.
Saturday: Sprint race.
Sunday: Feature race.

Starting Grid:
Friday's Qualifying session determines the starting grid for Sunday's Feature Race.
The Saturday Sprint Race is the reversal of the top 10 finishers of Friday's Qualifying session.

Points:
Achieving pole position in Friday's Qualifying session awards a driver 2 points.
In the Sprint Race, the top 8 finishers receive points. At 10, 8, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2 and 1 points.
In the Feature Race, the top 10 finishers receive, 25, 18, 15, 12, 10, 8, 6, 4, 2 and 1 points.
In each race the driver with the fastest lap time will receive 1 point, if the are in the top 10 positions.