Kise waited for the label on the last page, unwillingly accepting the reality.

    Feeling empty in his heart, after a while, his thoughts were withdrawn from the story.

    The people depicted in the comics were too similar to the one he met yesterday. When he read the comics, he unconsciously substituted them and took this story as the real reality.

    With his mind back, he came to his senses and thought about a question.

    Is this manga real or fake? It's just based on material, or is it a biography?

    Did he see that person yesterday as Gojo Haru from the manga? Are the stories in the comics really what happened to him? It was created through secondary processing.

    "Five... Haru..." Kise unconsciously chanted the name.

    As soon as he said these words, he subconsciously turned his head while sitting at the foot of the mountain not far from him.

    Like Kise, he has no interest in playing childish confrontation games with his classmates, so he sits on the shady steps and rereads the manga.

    Looking at it, I saw my popular tablemate approaching him to look at his mobile phone without squinting.

    During class today, Yamashita noticed that his deskmate had been fishing and reading manga.

    He didn't pay attention to it at first, but at this time he actually heard Wujoharu's name from his deskmate.

    Normally, he would have pretended he hadn't heard it, but what the three female classmates had said about Gojo Satoru this morning made him feel that his understanding of manga was still too one-sided.

    Kise has always been a smart person, maybe he can give him a different opinion.

    He thought for a while, and walked to Kise's side.

    "Student Kise, are you also watching the return of spells?" He greeted proactively.

    Kise came back to his senses in a daze, and looked up to see his deskmate.

    He was all focused on the comics just now, and he didn't care that his deskmate was nearby at all.

    "Yes." Kise heard that he was drawing cartoons ahead of time, and immediately stopped caring about these trivial matters.

    Yamashita seems to be reading this manga as well, he is very confused now, and urgently needs someone to help him as a counselor.

    "Student Yamashita." Kise moved slightly, let Yamashita sit next to him, and asked hesitantly: "I only found out about this manga today. Tell me, is it possible for a manga to be true?" At first,

    Huang Seto only thought that the author of the manga was based on reality, but soon, he remembered what happened yesterday.

    Yesterday, after Gojoharu left, the middle-aged man with glasses stayed behind.

    He specifically asked them not to tell others about the existence of the curse spirit.