The director didn't want to stop, he shook off Kise's hand and ran away.

    Huang Lai glanced at the monster subconsciously. The tall monster was piercing through a human's heart, and he laughed strangely, as if he didn't notice the situation here at all.

    Kise swallowed hard, gritted his teeth and walked in front of the manager.

    "I'll save you, don't make a sound." Huang Lai anxiously moved the stone and told the manager carefully.

    The manager also calmed down, she knew that the monster behind her must not be disturbed now, looked at Kise who was busy, and nodded with tears.

    The stone is not big, but it has steel bars inside. Kise struggled to move the stone so that the manager's feet could be moved out.

    After the bloody foot was pulled away from under the stone, the veiny Kise lowered the stone.

    He anxiously helped the manager up, with only one thought in his mind - let's go! leave now!

    However, before he could help Miss Manager, a strange smile suddenly rang in his ears. Huang Lai and the manager looked up, only to see the strange looking monster showing two rows of white teeth, looking at them with a smile.

    All the blood in his body was drawn away at this moment, and Kise and his manager froze in place, with fear and despair on their faces.

    "Run!" Kise didn't hesitate, and was about to run with his manager on his back, but Kise, who was dragging an injured woman, was at the speed of a monster.

    Death was chasing after him, and from the corner of his eye, Huang Lai could see the sharp claws of the monster clawing towards him, and there were still some blood and flesh scraps left on it.

    His brain was freezing, and there was never a moment when he was sure that he would die here.

    In a panic, he tripped and fell to the ground with his female manager on his back. Before he fell, a water-colored ripple flashed in front of his eyes, quickly as if it was an illusion.

    Then, Kise, who thought he would die, heard a shrill scream.

    He didn't wait for the pain of imagining the summary, he reacted slowly, and there was a burning pain in his chest.

    This is the pain that can only be felt alive. He propped himself up from the ground with trembling hands, and looked back with the female manager.

    A black figure stood in front of him, that figure looked extraordinarily slender in front of the monster, but his silver-white hair danced in the moonlight, and he stood motionless when the monster rushed to him, giving Kise a strange sense of security feel.

    Huang Lai's eyes were dazzled by the dim light, and at this moment, he suddenly noticed that the man's fingers were wrapped with glittering silk threads.

    The silk thread danced in the night, dark water droplets condensed on the silk thread, and fell to the ground with a clatter.

    Only then did Kise realize that it was blood.

    Is it the blood of the monster? The monster's claws were chopped off with a silk thread by the man who appeared suddenly.