The moment he saw him, Gojo Satoru couldn't help being stunned.

    There is no other reason, because a piece of silk is tied to his eyes, just covering his eyes, the sun is dancing on the tip of his tender nose, and the petals are falling on his soft silver hair. not see.

    The picture freezes for a moment, and the author specially used a large banner to express this scene, two people looking at each other under the long cherry blossoms.

    "Is this spring?" came the hesitant voice of Polygonum cuspidatum.

    "It is indeed Chun."

    Although Chun covered his eyes, but after staying with Chun for so long, Fu Heihui still recognized that the child in front of Teacher Wutiao was Chun.

    He fixedly looked at the little Chun in the manga, which was completely different from the gentle and dependable Chun in his memory. He was young and thin when he was blindfolded, with soft lines, as if anything could hurt him.

    It's just that he really didn't expect that the person in the yard would be Chun. He thought Chun and Mr. Wutiao were brothers.

    They must have been together since childhood.

    "Haru...how did you...would...you and Mr. Gojo..." Knotabagi looked worriedly at Tsukizawa Yu.

    He had a lot of doubts and wanted to ask, but Yukizawa Yu never said this, and he didn't know if his inquiry would be abrupt.

    Yukizawa regained consciousness in a trance. In his distant memory, he remembered that this happened, but he did not expect that in Gojo Satoru's eyes, the scene at that time turned out to be like this.

    Looking back on this incident as a bystander at this time, Tsukizawa Yu felt quite strange.

    Seeing the hesitant expression of Polygonum cuspidatum, he smiled and clicked on the next page of comics.

    "It's too troublesome to explain, and I should talk about it later."

    Hearing Yue Zeyou's words, Knotabagi and Fu Hei suppressed their doubts in their hearts and continued to read.

    Turning the pages of the manga, Gojo Satoru, who has the eye technique, is very keen about eyes. The first sentence he asked was also: "What's wrong with your eyes? Can't you see at all?" Fu Heihui was dissatisfied: "

    Gojo The teacher can't talk too much."

    He didn't even think about whether he would make others sad if he really was a blind person.

    Tsukizawayou laughed, Wu who has always been admired by the stars has this character, he knows that Wu has no malicious intentions.

    In the manga, Tsukizawa Yu was tortured by illness when he was a child, and his temper was as docile as he grew up. He obediently replied: "My eyes are hurt. The doctor said that I need to block the light for a few days. I can't see it, but I can feel the sunlight." Wujo Wu

    Zhanlan Colored eyes blinked, a little surprised.

    He probably didn't expect Tsukizawa Yu to answer him seriously.