Chapter 15.

Greyson Vinson*.

|| Back at his house, one hour before going to Lydia's house ||

"Hello, fellas!" Andrew says, as he comes into the living room, while me and Sebastian are watching Tv. I have a beer in my hand, and so does Sebastian.

"Hey," I reply, Andrew comes and sits next to me and takes the beer from my hands. I don't even react at this point. He just comes and takes the stuff from my hand without even informing me.

Sebastian gives him a angry look and Andrew just mocks him. I roll my eyes and my attention goes back to the Tv.

But my attention is lacking. My mind is thinking of something else. More specifically, of someone else. Lydia.

I miss her like crazy.

"Jesus, Grey," Andrew says, as he hits my shoulder playfully. "What?" I say, and look at him confused. "Your taste in beer sucks." He says and hands me back my deer. I scoff and he scoffs back.

"What can love feel like?" I decide to ask, my thoughts and emotions taking over me. "Huh?" They both ask, and they turn and look at me.

"Hold up," Andrew says, and gets up excitedly and smiles at me. "Did I just heard those words from your mouth?"

"Um, yeah," I say, unsure of my own words. "Oh my God!" He yells, and Sebastian laughs. "Grey is in love!"

"I mean-" I go to say but Andrew interrupts me. "Look at me man." He says, and sits at the table in front of the couch, so he's in front of me.

"How to you feel when you're around Lydia?" He asks, his face full of seriousness and Sebastian has his hands resting on his knees while he watches us.

I take a deep breath, "I feel safe. I feel love. I feel like i'm the most special person in the world. Her beautiful eyes always show me how loved I am. Every time I'm not okay, she just understands it. And when I don't want to talk, she understands it. She makes me feel like I'm worth living for." I end my sentence and I feel released and relaxed. As If I got something out of my chest.

"She's in my mind all day. Its like she has built a whole place of her in my mind. She's never leaving my mind. Even when I'm with her. I always look at her and I'm absolutely hypnotised by the way she smiles, and by the way she treats people."

"You love her." Sebastian adds and I look at him. He has a small smile on his lips, and his eyes are lighten up. I blink at my own realisation. I love her?

Fuck this. Yes I do. I'm in love with Lydia.

I'm in love with Lydia. Goddamn it. Yes. Yes. I'm in love with her.

I'm in love with her way she talks, with the way she smiles, with the way her eyes always shine with brightness and kindness towards everyone. But when she looks at me, it's different. Its a whole different level. She always manages to make me feel safe just by looking at me.

"Then, go get her!" Andrew says, and I take a deep breath, shaking my head. "What if she doesn't feel this way about me?" I look down at my hands and I hear Sebastian sigh. "You're really are that dumb."

"What?" I say, looking at him, and he shakes his head and takes a sip of his beer. He lets his bottle down and I wait for what he has to say. "Her eyes shine when you're around, man." He finishes that sentence and I feel a sudden warmth inside me.