Chapter 14.

Lydia Quinn.*

Yesterday was very rough, especially for Grey. I was trying to be there for him the best way I could, but still the pain he feels can't be comforted easily.

The pain of having rejection from your own parents can make you not wanting to try anything in your life. And they have really traumatized him, in the worst way possible. Blaming him for his sister death made him completely be broken apart.

And its honestly really unfair that they treated him like this. He was just a teenager in a need of comfort, and all they gave him was even more pain and suffering, and the worst part is that they made him
truly not wanting to open up to anyone.

But I have made sure that I'm here for him. For every step for his healing.

I'll be the one that he can talk to, cry to, tell every negative thing he feels. It will definitely be a hard way though, but i will be there for him for every step.

Iris and I decided to go to a party in two days, and I decided to go, as I need a little break from studying exams.

-

Its been two days, and for some reason Grey isn't replying to me. I'm worried, and I called Sebastian and asked him if he knows what's happening, but he told me that Grey left the house and will return today.

I have hopes that he will go to the party with Sebastian, because if I don't see him or hear once again I will go insane.

I miss him. Its been two days, and I miss already so much. That only the thought of him being close to me makes me have this weird feeling in my stomach.

I put a black short skirt, a dark red top shirt and my black boots. I get my jacket and I see Iris already waiting for me.

"Hi," I say, smiling as I see her, I walk towards her and I hug her. She hugs me back and she takes a deep breath. "Hey," She says softly, and she smiles as she sees me.

"Ready to have fun?" She says, and winks at me. "Always." I reply, and we start walking towards the party.

We talk about a lot of things as we walk there and we finally arrive outside the house.

I get inside and my whole instincts are looking around for Grey.

Iris spots Sebastian and goes over him. And I follow behind her, "Hey, ladies." Sebastian says, and both me and Iris laugh. "Hi." I say, and smile at him.

"Is maybe Grey with you?" I ask, my voice being heard with worry and anxiety. "Yeah. He's in the kitchen." He replies and I feel that feeling go through my whole body again.

I thank him and I start walking towards the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and I see him at the counter, alone, with a beer on his hands. He must have felt like I was staring because he turns and looks at me and it feels like everything is slowing down around me.

The only thing that matters is me seeing him. Me being near him.

I blind slowly, as I can't keep my eyes from him. And I take a deep breath, and I go closer to him.

"Hi." I say, as I go next to him, and he turns his body so he faces me. "Hey," He says, his voice deep but soft. And he smiles.

A smile made just for me.

And I just do something that I wanted to do for all the days I haven't seen him.

I hug him. I wrap my hands around his neck and his hands go immediately to my waist, touching me softly.

"Is everything okay?" He asks, and my whole body relaxes at the sound of his voice. "Everything is perfect." I reply, and my answer is because of him.

I feel more safe with him, more than I have ever have with anyone before.