𝟏 「 𝐒 𝐔 𝐋 𝐈 𝐍 𝐎 𝐋 𝐈 𝐓 𝐄 」 𝟓

ابدأ من البداية

Hearing his words, Tiana couldn't help the large grin that came over her face as she looked at her parents, her mother with a small blush and small on her face, whilst her father gave her the most love-sick face without her even paying attention to him.

This was the type of love Tiana had, under all of her layers of denial, longed for after so many years of witnessing her Mother and Father share it, at the beginning due to her love of attention the girl swore she didn't want it.

She liked to have everyone's attention be on her, but after experiencing that comforting pressure and warming feeling when she'd playfully exchange banter and glances, and teased Alaric.

"But with all of this supernatural, return of the bodysnatchers, bullshit your being dragged into," Clara joked after her gentle blush faded, the woman trying her best to get back on topic. "neither normal nor natural's a thing anymore.

Nodding her head whilst they finally made it to the study/library, the three-headed directly towards the largest bookcase in the room.

The three of them stood in front of the center of the case, Trevon quickly reaching forwards and grabbing a hold of the sixth dark green book from the top and 8 from the left.

Which spin read: 'How to Hunt and Kill A Fairy' a fake yet horrid children's rhyme that ultimately results in the murder, cooking, and serving of Fairies.

"So 𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆 are what exactly?" Tiana asked still curious over the supposedly extinct gem, one of which was just about stricken from most Fairy Records.

"It was discovered, studied, and developed a long long time ago," Clara began to explain as she was the one with the most information about ancient fairy things, she was still filling Trevon in about certain things. "there was  a very small amount of it found, and only a few notable Fairy Families have it."

As Clara explained she lead the two of them down the many stone stairs towards the grotto, using one of her hands to bunch up her long fluffy tulle nightgown keeping it out of her way.

Quickly making her way over to the large shelf built into the stone wall, different objects, viles, and cases on each level of the shelves, things that Clara and Trevon had collected over the years.

"We've had 𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆 this entire time?" Tiana asked with a slightly shocked look on her face, she'd rummaged and ransacked threw just about everything when she'd come into her powers.

There was no way she missed a gem like 𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆, it had to be beautiful given how powerful and desired it was.

"Yes, it was given to me by your Grandfather, after he'd made a deal with a banished cave troll," Clara spoke as she waved her red glowing hand over the top of a large sharp quartz crystal, causing it to begin to glow until it became blood red. "this is 𝑺𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒆."

With that the middle of the crystal seemed to fade away, leaving only a small rectangular shape on the side of the crystal, and a beautiful and simple ring laying there.

"It's a ring," Tiana stated obviously out of shock, watching as her mother pulled the ring gently out of the crystal before turning back and holding it out in her flat hand. "it's so pretty."

Tiana gently took the ring out of her Mother's hand, bringing it close to her fast as she looked directly at the pretty crystal at the center of the ring.

Watching it glow the most amazing light pink and distinct cyan blue.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══
𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══𝐒𝐔𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐎𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

"When you touch your 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗱, it'll glow and give off a heated tingly feeling." Clara started to speak as she quickly plucked the ring back from her daughter's hand, put it on her finger, and then placed her hand into Trevon's awaiting one.

As she spoke, the ring on Clara's right middle finger, beside the ring that she was given by Trevon when the two of them got married, began to glow a bit brighter but not an amount that would draw unwanted attention.

"Woah," Tiana gasped as she looked at the glowing ring before her mother took the entire ring off and held it out for Tiana to grab again. "feels like a weight fell off of my chest."

Tiana spoke with a small sigh as he shoulders relaxed back, the young girl slipping the ring onto her empty ring finger rather than her middle or index.

"Thanks, you guys." Tiana spoke with a large happy smile, the girl was genuinely happy as she looked between both of her just as happy parents.

"What are parents for?" Trevon asked waving off his daughter's thanks, parents were supposed to help their child through tough situations it was what they were meant for.