Chapter 47

Melanie's P.O.V
After a amazing wedding. We are packing for our honeymoon in California as we are for Los Angeles with the kids and it's a wee family trip. I finish packing and turns to Anthony also still packing his suitcase and then I remembered I have to pack Lexi's stuff too. I get the twins and Lexi all packed and while I was packing Lexi's stuff Anthony started to mess around with Lexi I look at him and he looks at me and then keeps messing with Lexi. After all that messing about Anthony did with Lexi she has fall asleep and now I can do what I want too. I let the twins know we will be leaving soon for the airport and if they wanted to sleep on the plane or not and they said they would sleep on the plane so I thought I would get a wee nap before Lexi wakes up as I know she will be up the whole time on the plane so I go to my room to have a nap but Anthony already got there before me. I decided that I wouldn't be sleeping for almost 12 hours. I put a sleepy Lexi into her car seat and put the twin into there big boy's car seats. I get into the front of the car and Anthony is driving also Anthony hasn't talk to me since the wedding and I really want to know what I have done wrong as I did nothing wrong.

We get to the airport and we get checked in and I get Starbucks and get Lexi feed while the twins sit with Anthony at a other table. I look over at Anthony and he looks away. Like really what have I done to him I done nothing wrong and here I am with my daughter and not my own sons who doesn't even have his last name. I was thinking about changing the twins last name to Anthony's but I don't know as my own husband isn't talking to me.

We get into the plane and take off while Anthony is sitting beside he was acting weird like really weird he wouldn't even talk to Lexi but he would talk to the twins so I cuddled Lexi the whole time. When we got of Anthony only took his suitcase and the twins but not mine or Lexi's suitcase and leaved me with lexi and the suitcases on my own til a nice man said to me "I will help you my dear" I thank him and carry's lexi to our taxi and when Anthony saw me with the man he takes the suitcases and puts them into the boot. I put lexi into her car seat while Anthony just looks at me and says "I don't why i married you Melanie you look at other boys and you don't even say you love me" I looked at him and says " you leaved me alone with our 5 month old daughter Anthony and that nice man saw I had a baby with me and told me he would help me so maybe you don't care you have a daughter with me or maybe you care about all them instagram models on instagram you look at every night on that phone of yours" he stayed quiet and looked out the window. He really pissed me off this time and saying he doesn't know why he married me if he didn't wanted to he didn't have to he could of broken up with me.

We get to our hotel and I get Lexi into a cute wee outfit and the twins just wanted to be with Anthony the whole time so I just had a girly day with Lexi. I first got dressed into a nicer outfit.

Outfit

Anthony looks at me in my dress and says "you really going to wear that" I look at him and says "you know what Anthony just get out of my life you never did anything for me you only married me so you can take my money and ruin my life I don't need...

Anthony looks at me in my dress and says "you really going to wear that" I look at him and says "you know what Anthony just get out of my life you never did anything for me you only married me so you can take my money and ruin my life I don't need you anymore" and with that he takes Lexi and leaves. I go after them as Lexi still needs her mother as I am still breastfeeding her but Anthony goes away with my daughter in his arms.

I sit in the hotel room with miles and Calum and I don't know what to say to them because they are still young til miles said something "mummy what is going to happen now" I look at him and says "me and Anthony will have to talk about who will be taking Lexi just like I did to get you two but whoever gets Lexi then yous will never see Lexi again" I get upset a little bit I wipe my tears and gets up and packs our stuff to leave til Anthony walked back in and says "Melanie babe I'm sorry ok this is meant to be for us" I look at him and says "Anthony I went through this before with Cole I am fine you go and I will stay" I look at Lexi and she looks a little bit pale so I walk over to her. I look at over at Anthony and asks him "how long has she been pale her" Anthony looks at me and says "what she's pale" I nod and picks Lexi up and give her some of my milk and she starts to come around again. I look at Anthony and says "can we just be a big happy family please I hate fighting with you babe" he nods and kisses my head.

We all go to the beach and put Lexi in the shade so she doesn't burn while Anthony plays with the boys while I look after Lexi. We all play together and enjoy are time together. Anthony was the best guy that I married safe to say. We go to the hotel and gets dressed into lazy outfits.and we watch movies all day.