The cop shrugged.

"We know the complete story Mr. Kim. Whatever you've to explain let's do it in the court!"
He looked at his companions who handcuffed his men along with Jongsan.

Vante held y/n and stood up with much support. Few cops supported his as he didn't like anyone holding his princess.

Once they settled inside the car, it drove off.

Vante was full on silent mode as he held onto y/n very closer.

Vante: "You're okay.. I know. Everything's going to be fine"
He caressed her hair.

-----------------♡♡⁠)(♡♡⁠)(♡♡⁠)-----------------

It was a hard time to separate both of them. Vante couldn't just leave her, he was worried, worried as ever.

Hyebin stood beside him, she was no good.

Hyebin: "If you want her safe and sound, just comply!"
She said sternly only to earn a glare from Vante.

Vante: "If only you were early, m-my princess would've not ended up in this situation!"
Saying that he sat on the floor, staring at the void he muttered, after taking a long pause.

"S-she will be fine, right?"

Hyebin looked at him. Her eyes tearing up.

Hyebin: "She will.. s-she's very strong from childhood. Your love will be her strength, V-Vante.."
It was her first time to see him broken.

His eyes that were always so famous for fury, were now filled with vulnerability. That was the moment she realised, the thing her sister and he had in between was something beyond and beautiful than love.

She sighed guiltily.

Hyebin: "I-I guess you should also get treated.. they might help you counteract the effect of drug.."

Vante: "I don't care.. until she's safe"
He sat on the chair, sighing heavily.

--------

Vante: "Why is it taking him so long?!"
He yelled. The effect of drug went down with the time but there was no news of y/n.

Hyebin: "Vante.. calm down. It's hospital."

Vante: "Thank you for letting me know"

That was when the door opened. Vante rushed towards the doctor, he also tried to peek in.

"Umm.. she's a bit okay--"

"What does that a bit means?"
Vante growled.

"I-I mean.. she has lost a lot of blood, but since the stab wasn't too deep, it didn't harm her internal organs--"

"That means she's okay, right?"
He asked desperately.

Hyebin: "Let him complete Vante!"

Vante pursed his lips in annoyance.

"S-so.. yeah she's well and good, but she really needs to have a bed rest for at least a month, that's it! Also, don't let her do any work, since her ribcage is quite of damaged"

Vante: "Damaged? W-what? N-now what?"
He panicked. Hyebin couldn't be more surprised to see this side of Vante.

"It'll get cured don't worry"
The doctor smiled.

Vante: "Couldn't you say this shit first huh? Move aside. I want to meet her"

"But she's not yet awake"