"Thank you" she said and he just nodded and that's when irika realized he is a introvert.

"where is your home?! " Irika asked as now she was getting bored and wanted to divert her mind.

"kolkata" he said
"what?! " she was shocked "and you decided to travel by road?! " she asked to which he just glanced at her and then again focused on the road.

"how long will it take" she asked
"16 hours" he said

"who travel this much by road?! " she asked
"Satvik" he said.

Irika just rolled her eyes and again looked out of window...it was afternoon by then....

Satvik parked his car in front of a hotel and irika looked at him...

"What now?!" Irika asked
"Aren't your hungry?!"he asked to which she stayed silent...

He got out of his car and walked towards her side opening the door for her he forwarded his hand like a gentleman...she held his hand and got out of the car...

"Thank you" she muttered and they walked inside...

They took seats in the restaurant and soon satvik ordered the food...irika was just using her phone...she then looked at her surrounding to witness most of eyes on her... She got confused and then looked at herself...she was still in that yellow saree and vermillion messed on her hairs... looking like just married it was obvious for people to look at her...

She sighed and opened her Phone again and it didn't got unnoticed by her husband...

He got up from seat gaining her attention,she looked at him confused...
"Where are you going?!" She asked
"I will be back just a minute" he said and walked out of the restaurant... reaching the reception he asked the receptionist to check in for a room...

And told her to send their lunch in that room,he then walked towards the car and told a employee to take that bag to the room he checked in for....

He then walked towards irika "lets go" he said
"Where?" She asked...

He didn't said anything and started walking she started following him like a puppy soon he stopped infront of a room and opened the door for her...

"Come" he said and she went inside,he then went inside and closed the door...

"There's your bag get changed in something comfortable" he said and irika was amazed by his behaviour... She nodded and took out a beautiful pair of kurti and went in the bathroom while Satvik took off his coat and rolled the sleeves of his black shirt...

Soon irika came out wearing her kurti while patting her face which she just washed...

She looked up towards satvik just to catch him staring at her... She then walked towards her hand bag and took out a nude shade lipstick and did no other makeup...

He bangles, mangalsutra, anklets, rings and vermillion stayed same like before...

Satvik was astonished by her Beauty,she was even more prettier without make-up...

Her long Black hairs, those pretty eyes, plump lips and wheat like skin tone, she looked stunning...

Soon there was knock on the door, it was their lunch he took it inside... After having Lunch they quickly checked out and drove off to their destination...

*Next day*

They stayed at a hotel last night and started the journey in the morning, irika was now in a beautiful red saree and few jwelleries...

After abouts 6 hours of ride, Satvik finally stopped infront of gate of a huge banglow... The watchman opened the gate and he parked the car right in front of the main door...

He got out of the car and opened the door for her...

"Bhai you are finally ho-" His sister came shouting but stopped when she saw irika...
"Who's she!?" His sister asked...

"She is my wife, call ma" he said
His sister immediately rushed inside and got back with his mother....

"Is it true that she's your wife" his mother asked while Irika's head hunged low....and Satvik nodded...

"Are you out of your mind,i can't Just accept any random girl for my son" she shouted...

____________________________________________________

Heyo peeps, i just published this story Today and it got 35 reads ✨ thank you so so so much for reading and voting