Chapter 1 - An Invitation

Part 1

"But Mom, you've got to believe me!" A very upset Candace yelled across the dining table.

Earlier that day, her brothers, Phineas, and Ferb, built an elevator to Mars, but before their mom could see it, a random green ray from the sky zapped it, and it turned to flour, which the wind completely blew away.

Linda sighed in annoyance. "Candace, don't you think this is getting old?"

Much to Candace's annoyance, her mother still didn't believe after so many attempts.

"But mom, it was true!" Backed up Phineas in a jovial manner, not knowing Candace's intent on busting him and Ferb.

"We did make an elevator to Mars! We don't know why it turned into flour, but luckily it didn't make a huge mess."

Linda merely shook her head in amusement. "Oh you boys and your imaginations."

Candance pouted as she ate her dinner, knowing it was pointless to argue any further.

A moment later, Lawrence Fletcher stepped into the dining room with an envelope.

"Hey Dad. What's with the envelope?" Asked Phineas, and everyone, but Candace turned to look. She was too exhausted to even show any interest.

"Well, funny you should ask. Apparently it's addressed to all of us. It was put into our mailbox some time after your mom and I got home from the antique shop."

Linda beamed with interest. "All of us?"

"I thought they don't deliver mail around this time." Asked a very curious Phineas.

"That's what I thought. I looked around, and saw no one. Who ever delivered this must've left in a hurry."

"Is there a sender?" Asked Linda?

Lawrence flipped the letter so that the back was now facing them.

"Yes, it doesn't really help that much. It's just signed by someone who goes by "Double P. F.C."

Linda let out a hum as she thought about it. "So an alias."

"What does it say dad?" Asked Phineas, even more curious.

"I haven't read it yet. Figured since it's addressed to all of us, we should all be present for this."

"Well, go ahead dear."

Lawrence opened the enveloped, and pulled out what appears to be a letter written in thick, vellum paper. He unfolded the letter, cleared his throat, and began to read the letter aloud.

"'Dear Flynn-Fletcher Family,

You have been invited to join a very special screening for a very special show, that has secretly been in the works. We were hoping, that you could give us an input on what goes on in the show, and we guarantee you that it'll be worth your time. This would help us immensely, as we wish to bring smiles with our show, and have to put in a lot of effort to deliver the best for our audience. 

The screening will take place in the movie theatre in downtown Danville at 9am, completely free of charge. Several other people have also been invited, so rest assured you won't be alone in this. We do humbly request that, should you do accept this invite, you keep what's shown amongst yourselves, as any leaks would cause a lot of problems. They may even come back to bite you. We hope you understand.

We look forward to you reply.

Sincerely,

Double P.F.C'"