1-4. Berserk

{Author note: Hello everyone, This is the Author! It looks like there were some mistakes in the previous chapter Things that shouldn't have happened, had happened. But Don't Worry! I already fixed all the problems. So, you don't have to re-read anything. Sorry for the interruption.}

*Evan POV*

Damn it! There's just no flippen end to them! I thought to myself as I kept killing them, however more would just walk out from behind the forest's darkness.

I gritted my teeth as I slowly kept pushed the zombies back. I just need a tiny break so I can finish the wall of my house. As long as the wall's finished I will be safe.

Goddamn it! I really had to leave the small cave, didn't I? Wait for the night in a small cave, but noooo, I just couldn't do that.

Anyways, is it just me or am I being watched? Nah, who would want to watch a stupid idiot like me?

*???? POV*

We looked down at the Silver Daemon from the tree tops who was fighting for his life against the zombie horde. He was fending himself pretty well, and I should also say that I was awed by his skill in the sword.

I looked towards the only other person who was here with me, my captain, Sarah. I stared at her for a moment, watching for any kind of signal she might give so I could act quickly.

But to my surprise, she shook her head. "We can't interfere." The petite figure beside me said. She was wearing a black mask and cape that hid her figure just like me.

"Bu-" I wanted to refute her, give her a reason to care or anything but she quickly interrupted me.

"We have our orders, get the lens and come straight back. We can't risk exposing ourselves for a demi-human like that, his fate is already sealed."

I wanted to do something, "But-" I tried telling her to think again but she interrupted me again.

"Tifa. You should realize that you can't do everything."

As much as I wanted to refute, she's right which was why I couldn't do anything but nod reluctantly.

Even so! I thought to myself, "I should still do the things that I'm able to do."

Sarah made a deep sigh and said in almost a whisper. "What am I gonna do with you?"

"Sarah..." I said, noticing her dilemma.

"I told you before as well, Call me a Captain while on expeditions." She had a mask on but I could still tell that she felt annoyed by the current predicament.

"Ugh, Fine," She said, "I'm going back with the lens you stay here and collect his corpse. He won't Survive a night with a wooden sword that's on fire because of his own mistakes. That sword is going to burn up soon there's no telling what will happen afterward. At least give him a proper burial."

"Yes..." I said with sadness. Yet I felt a bit happy. I could still do things as long as nobody saw me.

"And do not engage. That's an order." She reminded me again but It wouldn't have mattered, I was going to do what I though was right.

"Yes." I said to reassure her but, In the end, it was a lie.

*Evan POV*

I cut another zombie in two with my blazing wooden sword. It's a good thing that I don't feel tired or afraid or anything like that otherwise I don't know how many times I would have died this night.