Marriage

English is not my first language. Please be kind. This is the first fic I've ever wrote and I posted in Ao3 a few months back. Now I'm posting it here. This Fic is inspired by an Indian Serial "Iss pyaar ko kya naam dhoom"

------

Louis

Everyone in the house is so excited about this marriage. Happiness and joy are filled everywhere. Kids running and playing, the smell of foods and sweets. Yeah, it's a perfect arrange marriage so far. I opened the door of a room and saw that the bride and my dad are smiling happily about the marriage. I entered the room and said

"Mr.Oliver is searching for you Dad"
he just smiled and left the room and I turned to the bride

"So how are you feeling brother?"

I can say he is nervous just by his scent. It's strong. I won't blame him, this is an arranged marriage after all and still now he didn't hear a word from his alpha on the day of the wedding.

I didn't like him very much. We all saw him 2 weeks ago when his family came to our home to propose marriage between their son and my brother. They all seemed genuine at first and I can say that the alpha is really attracted to my Omega brother but they called last week and talked something about money to my dad after that my dad seemed really tensed and stressed. He did everything to make this marriage happen.

We are not that rich, Actually, we are not at all Rich. Maybe we used to be well-settled. We ran a great restaurant back then in London and we are so famous and everyone loved our food but one day my dad lost huge money in gambling and everything happened after that was so bad. we fell into debt, we didn't have the required supplies to run the restaurant so we left London and came to Yorkshire and now we ran a small restaurant here and now my big brother is getting married yay!!

"Are you okay?" I asked him again.
Liam just sighs and said

"I will be. I'm just thinking about how I will miss all this. I will miss Mom, Dad and our house"

"Hey, what about me? Don't you miss your little brother?"

"I definitely miss you, our water fights and your sassy talks about how alphas are dumb and arrogant," Liam said

"But I won't miss you, Liam. I'll be happy without you in my room to occupy my half side of my bed" I said but I will definitely miss him.

He just smiled and left the room.

I am just standing there, my mind full of random thoughts until I see my dad and mom arguing about something. My dad has some files in his hands.

I went over there and asked what happened he seemed sad and said the alpha family wants some urgent money and their alpha son will marry our omega brother only if we provide money and help.

Anger filled my brain

"What the fuck! Are they kidding? the wedding is in 2 hours"

I turned to looked at Liam, he was really happy and smiling. I don't want to see him hurt and broken because I know how much this marriage means to him and I'm not going to let this marriage stop so I'm going to do whatever it takes. NowI'm on my way to that alpha's house with a file that my dad had which contains our house's documents.

I never went to that alpha's house so I was just following the Google map. I stopped my bike when the signal turned red. I heard some laughs and comments behind my back without turing I can say they are alphas and they are craving for omega. I ignored their comments about my dress and me.

"You're in marriage costume! don't you want to marry an alpha like me" one of the alphas said

I can't control my anger now