PROLOGUE

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Six-year-old Cale stared at the 12-year-old boy in front of him with a flat look.

He did not want to know anything about this new person. However, his father insisted on an introduction, as this boy could potentially be his friend...or his bodyguard.

Reluctantly, he broke away from his father's embrace to stand opposite the boy in front of him. Cale's gold-flecked reddish-brown eyes glanced at the boy's features. Golden blonde hair, which was slightly darker than Alberu's, slightly tan skin, a few bandaged wounds, and a pair of golden orbs; though not as beautiful as Eruhaben's.

"Misha. Come and introduce yourself, dear." Exasperated but obedient, Cale nodded.

"Kuznetsov Mikhail Alexeyevich. Greetings," the redhead stated with an innocent voice and a small, forced smile. The other boy's eyes widened and with slow movements, under parental supervision, he began walking towards Cale.

The little redhead tried to hold back a shiver of fear as he met the boy's cold gaze.

"Greetings, the pleasure is all mine Young Master Kuznetsov." The frightening aura soon broke, replaced by an indulgent and friendly little smile. Even so, Cale could feel the sharp edge behind that golden gaze.

"My name is Sung Hyunjae. Just call me, Jae-hyung."

*****

"Can I call you Misha too?"

"... no."

"Hmm... that's unfortunate," muttered the older boy, his hands on his cheeks, eyes closed and a falsely sad expression. This earned him Cale's disgusted gaze in return.

"Stay away from me, Sung."

"Misha is so cold. He even calls me Sung :("

"Don't call me Misha."

"Then, want some apple pie, Misha?" The movements of Cale, who was focused on building the Roan Kingdom from blocks, came to a halt. Slowly and pensively he looked back. His eyes widened upon seeing a familiar apple pie in the hands of Hyunjae, the annoying and clingy boy from Korea.

"... want."

Damn it!

In the future, Cale would never fall into Sung-annoying-Hyunjae's trap again!