"Uh, R and J essay due." She clarified, Bella nodded in realization, "Oh yeah."

"Wherefore art thou, Carter?" Mike appeared from beside her, causing Carter to yelp and the rest of them to laugh. Bella pushed Carter towards the group, "I wanna take a picture of you guys." She told them, "My mom wants me to put together, like, a scrapbook full of memories."

The group agreed quickly but Angela moved away, "I take them, I'm not in them." She hesitated but Theo simply pulled her back by the shoulder, "Oh shut up." The blonde retorted.

"You'll photoshop this if my nose looks big, right?" Jessica grinned.

"Sure, Jess." Vicky shook her head.

Eric put his hands up, "Don't worry, I'm in the picture. No one will be looking at you guys."

Bella shook her head before quickly taking a picture.

Mike looked over Bella's shoulder, his smile falling, "oh good," he retorted, "Cullen's here."

The group parted ways as Bella waited for Edward to reach them. Carter walked away, joining Alice and Jasper who stood a few feet away. She quickly hugged the couple before making their way inside.

"You give Bella your present yet?" Alice asked as they walked towards their lockers. The trio spotted Edward and Bella walking inside and Alice quickly took her gift out of the locker.

As they came near, Alice called out to her, "Bella!" She exclaimed, jumping over the staircase as Jasper and Carter hung back. Carter rolled her eyes, "so much for subtle." She retorted causing Jasper to let out a snort as they walked down the staircase.

"Happy birthday!" Alice hugged her and Bella hushed her quickly. Alice made a face before handing her the present. Bella reminded her about the "no gifts" policy but Alice simply shook her head, "Well I've already seen you open it and guess what? You love it." She assured.

"You're wearing it tonight." Carter called, tilting her head towards Jasper, "Their place." She told her.

She saw Bella's look of hesitation and gently nudged Jasper to use his powers as Alice tried to convince her. "Okay." Bella agreed, smiling softly at Alice as Edward shook his head.

Alice jumped excitedly before walking back towards the pair. Bella's eyes widened as she looked at Jasper, "Jasper!" She exclaimed, "No fair with the mood control thing." She protested.

"Oh sure Bella, go on, tell the entire school, you dumbass." Carter scolded, causing Alice to laugh. Jasper smiled at his best friend before turning to Bella, "Sorry Bella." He apologised, "Happy..." he trailed off as the brunette glared at him.

"Nevermind." He smirked as the three walked away from her. Carter scoffed at Jasper, hitting him on the chest with her notebook before the two parted from Alice, making their way to their history class.

Jasper hit his shoulder against hers, "what was the for?" She asked, smiling at him. He smirked at her, shrugging as he opened the door to the class, letting her go in first.

°. *࿐ ༻༺ ࿐°. *

Carter fixed her lipstick as she stood in Jasper and Alice's room where she got ready. She quickly put her hair up in a half bun, curling the rest of her hair.