Chapter 7: Fight Club

Start from the beginning

And so, Alex led Izuku and the boys back inside the prison, they walked around the south ward of the prison until they reached a door that says: "Head inside if you're feeling angry". Alex opened the door and escorted the boys, they walked downstairs as they heard the sounds of prisoners cheering, the sounds of pure physical violence, pain, suffering, and screaming. That's right, the boys found the prison's underground fighting club, also known as FIGHT CLUB!

Alex: Izuku, welcome to Fight Club.

The prisoners cheered for the other prisoners who fought against each other inside the arena, as they exchange hooks, jabs, kicks, elbows, and more strikes. Fight Club is legal here in Tartarus and it has its own rules.

 Fight Club is legal here in Tartarus and it has its own rules

Alex: shit...Izuku, take a look over there. See that scumbag over there?

Bryce: oh god, it's that fatass again, didn't I tell you guys that I punched that idiot in the throat.

Vasily: you already told us the story, comrade.

Bryce: oh shit, I did.

On top of the arena, there was a skybox, and there was the warden, who was eating popcorn and watching the prisoners fight each other like wild animals. The warden was enjoying seeing blood spattered on the floor, bones being crushed, he a sadist, bro. Izuku grew pissed after seeing the warden.

That's the Warden, that fat bastard who has a sadistic side and mistreats EVERY prisoner, so in my opinion, I fucking hate him already

That's the Warden, that fat bastard who has a sadistic side and mistreats EVERY prisoner, so in my opinion, I fucking hate him already. For what he did Alex and the boys throughout their time here in Tartarus.

Izuku: the warden...I knew that fatass would show up after Bryce punched him in the throat.

Alex: I mean, he hates all five of us for rebelling against him, so, he's going to do everything in his power to make every prisoner suffer for insulting him and belittling him at the same time, lad.

Vasily: Da, but now, remember the rules of Fight Club, comrade.

Izuku: if it's my first time here in Fight Club, I know that I must fight.

Vasily: good. Also, take a look at the rest of the rules while you're at it.

Izuku: whatever, where are you guys going?