Chapter 6: Izuku and Izumi

Start from the beginning

Izuku: so, you're planning on shooting me, huh? After I whacked you in the fucking face? Do it, you pussy. Prove your point, shoot me!

Guard: damn you...you're lucky I can't shoot you right now, so instead I'll pretend I didn't see your ass and let you go, only because I am feeling generous.

Izuku: yeah whatever *throws the baton toward the guard*

Guard: *catches it* This isn't over. 

The prison guard walks away from Izuku and Alex.

Alex: fucking hell, damn these prison guards at Tartarus...

Izuku: you okay?

Alex: yeah I am fine, don't worry about me, little brother. Look, we have a lot of work to do.

Izuku: yeah I know, where's Bryce and Vasily?

Alex: Vasily is at the prison yard, speaking with his fellow Russian comrades who were also imprisoned here. Bryce is somewhere around the east ward of the prison, speaking to someone who gathers intel, but it comes at a price.

Izuku: you mean money?

Alex: yeah, money is big here in Tartarus, if you're connected all over the place, remember when I first met you? I was drinking Coke and eating a good ole steak pie.

Izuku: yeah, I was wondering where did you get that?

Alex: that's the result of being connected, Izuku. Since I am, you know? 

Izuku: yeah yeah, big flex, Mister Crown Killer. Anyways, did you manage to get the floor plans?

Alex: I got them, I've asked a friend to store them somewhere in the prison when the time arrives.

Izuku: good work, Alex.

Alex: no problem, little brother. We still have a lot to do, so chin up!

Izuku: alright fine *chuckles* geez. (I don't know where would I be without Alex and the boys. Those guys are like my brothers. I'm just glad I met him here in Tartarus, but still...I still miss you, Zumi.)

And so, after that brief moment with Alex and that annoying guard, Izuku returned to his prison cell, he was reading a book until that same prison guard who started beef with Izuku came in.

Izuku: Oh my God, it's you again, what do you want? A medal?

Guard: fuck you, I'm here to inform you that you have a visitor. 

Izuku: (A visitor? I wonder who wants to see me, let's go find out for ourselves, shall we?) Lead the way, retard.

And so, the guard escorted Izuku to one of the Visitor's rooms, where people from outside visit inmates for various reasons, but this visit was actually special to Izuku. When he arrived at the room, he was surprised to be reunited with someone, someone in his own blood.

Izuku: Izumi?