Chapter 3: Bryce Larsen - Origin

Start from the beginning

Izuku: oh really? Do tell.

Bryce: One: I know for a fact that you're innocent and you were framed for shit you didn't do. Two, I know someone in UA set you up and three, you wanted to meet me?

Izuku: damn, Alex, you're right, he is smart.

Alex: mhmm

Bryce: so here I am, what do you want with me?

Izuku: well, I've learned Alex's story, so it would be cool if I get to know you.

Bryce: so you wanna hear my origin, huh?

Izuku: if you don't mind, Larsen.

Bryce: I guess I could tell you. 

Izuku: I am listening.

Narrator's POV

15 years ago, in the United States of America, there lived a boy who had a rough childhood but he rose to be one of the most skilled mercenaries in the world and that boy is Bryce Larsen. Bryce was born in Boston, Massachusetts, his parents were rich billionaires, they're not Pro Heroes but they're investors. So as a little baby, he tend to get spoiled by his parents, but those times changed when they decided to take Bryce to the quirk doctor's office when he turned four years old, but they discovered that Bryce was diagnosed as quirkless. Furious at the outcome, Bryce's parents took matters into their own hands and ruined Bryce's life forever. Let us begin...

POV: Bryce is four years old here

Dad: WHY IN THE HELL IS HE QUIRKLESS?! *Throws his whiskey glass at the wall*

Mom: I know honey but calm down

Dad: *Disappointed sigh* and I even told them that I'm going to get a child with a quirk but it turns out that this one is COMPLETELY USELESS! WHERE THE HELL IS THAT BRAT?!

Bryce was upstairs in his room, hearing the entire conversation

 Bryce: (So Mommy and Daddy hate me...for not having a quirk)

Bryce heard loud footsteps coming, he heard his bedroom door slam open, Bryce grew scared as he saw his father, furiously holding a belt

Dad: there you are, brat! COME HERE!

Bryce: DADDY STOP, PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!

Bryce's father smacks him with the belt. He let out screaming and crying, begging his father to stop hitting him. His father was blinded by rage and did not hear him beg and plead for his life. After that, Bryce passed out from the pain, he was later dragged into the basement, getting strapped down to a chair tied up. When he woke up, he saw his mother walking down the basement stairs, holding a knife.

Bryce: Mommy, is that-?

Bryce didn't finish his sentence, because he just got stabbed in the leg by his mother. He continued to scream in pain

Mom: It's "Ma'am" to you, brat! *Stabs Bryce in the other leg*

Bryce continued to scream and cry in agony, but do you really think that they're done abusing him? No, it gets worse as time progresses, as the years go by. Bryce's parents continue to neglect and abuse him, they also decided to not feed him anything and locked him up in the basement, but things went too far when V's mother pulled one dirty trick on V. And it all happened, six years later.

POV: Bryce is now ten years old.