Chapter 2: Alex Forza - Origin

Start from the beginning

Villains: yes, sir!

The villains got up and resumed their usual things, leaving Izuku and Stain with the young visionary.

You good, lads?

Stain: we're fine, I never thought we ran into you, Alex Forza.

The Visionary! The Revolutionary! Alex "Freakin" Forza, makes his arrival in  The Breakers! Known as the Crown Killer

The Visionary! The Revolutionary! Alex "Freakin" Forza, makes his arrival in  The Breakers! Known as the Crown Killer. Quirk: Chaos Magic (Age: 16)

Alex: it's good to see you again, Chizome. *Looks at Izuku* So you're Izuku Midoriya, right? The hero that everyone loved, now, he's here, in Tartarus, with us.

Izuku: I figured as much. So, what happened to you, Forza-san? How did you end up here?

Alex: you want to hear my tale? Well, I can tell you one thing before we begin. Do you know most villains fear me?

Izuku: no, why?

Stain: Kid, Forza is known as the Crown Killer, the UK's No.1 Villain.

Izuku: *shocked* UK's No.1 Villain?

Alex: yeah, I'm pretty dangerous and I could kill you if I wanted to, but I know you all too well, Izuku Midoriya. But anyways, allow me to tell you my story.

Narrator's POV - Alex's story

16 years ago, there lived a young boy who was destined for greatness, he was destined to be a visionary, a revolutionary, a true leader that inspires the hearts of others, and that boy is Alex Forza. He was born in Oslo, Norway, and he was the son of two great Pro Heroes in the United Kingdom. His mother was Sigrun Forza, known as the UK's No.1 Hero, Valkryie, and his father, Bjorn Forza, known as the UK's No.2 Hero, Ivor. Alex was born with great parents and he was born with a powerful quirk known as Chaos Magic, a combination of Fire, Ice, and Lightning, inherited from his parents. So, as a young boy, Alex started training under his parents' wings, they taught Alex, how to fight, craft, hunt and cook, Alex trained diligently and learned a lot, sure he failed a few times but the boy learned from his failures and became a great one. 

Alex and his family moved to London, England, due to the rise of crime here. While Alex's parents were doing heroics, Alex continued training and crafting new gear that he needed when his moment called him, but one night, that was the night that changed everything for him. 

BOOM!

Alex and his parents woke up to the sound of an explosion that blew up a section of their home. 

Bjorn: what was that?

Sigrun: Alex!

Bjorn: I'll go check what's going on, go to Alex, now!