7

TW: gxg fluff. nothing else

MJ's POV:

I woke up when I felt something shift next to me. After realizing it was just Violet, I decided to lay my head back down. I started thinking. My exam grades should be in later today, or tomorrow. I tried to focus on my grades, or anything other than how clos Violet and I were. We have cuddled before, this is no different, right? I tried to convince my self that this was the same but something was different. I didn't know what. Maybe it was how close we actually were. Her perfectly defined ass was pushed up against my low abdomen. Her back almost flush with my stomach and chest. My leg was over top of hers. I tried not to breath to hard, or abnormally. I knew she could feel my hot breath on her neck. Our breaths were in sync. Another thought stormed my mine, what if she is awake? No, she's not. I would know if she was awake. Then another one,  she is awake, and she can read your mind. Now I was just tricking my self.

Half an hour past. Violet suddenly stirred in her sleep. Still not awake, she turned over and faced me. My heart jumped. How was she so pretty even asleep. Her head was now buried in my chest. I layed my arm over her back, sorta like a hug. Our legs still intertwined. It was aporxamently eight o'clock. I figured I would stay here with Violet until she woke up. Because who am I to wake her? especially after exams. She must be exhausted. I was deep in thought when her phone rang.  The blaring noise caused her to spring up out of my arms, I didn't know what to do so I pretended to be asleep. That way she couldn't thing I was choosing to hold her. It would seem more like it just happened

" Shit. I'm sorry MJ. I don't know how we fell asleep together." She was quick to apologize. I sat up, pretending to be tired still,

" No problem. I slept good. When your ass bone wasn't stabbing me." I added the little remark to make her uncomfortable. It worked. I watched her face get bright red with blush and she jumped off the bed.

" I'm so sorry. " she apologized again, while looking franticly for a shirt. She had taken off her shirt sometime in the night.

" I think someone was calling you." I reminded her.

" shit. yea thanks." she said franticly searching for her phone now.

" Hey, V. Calm down. I'm not mad at you. It was kinda nice." I decided to try and make her feel better. She just softly smiled at me while calling whoever back.

" Hey Parker. I was asleep sorry for not answering right away." She answered the phone. My smile immediately faded. I wasn't very fond of Parker. He seems way to "Daddies money" type of guy. Besides the point, I was trying to listen to there conversation but could only hear Violet talking to him.

" Oh okay, yea. What time?- That's the same time as mine and MJ's weekend hang out." She said confidently. Me and Violet weren't super close, so we set aside time to do something quick and fun on the weekends. We were going to Cold Stone today for ice-cream. I was praying that she doesn't invite him.

" Yea. You can come if you want." she said politley. Its like she can read my mind.

" oh yea, no worries. What about Sunday?" She asked. I was listening intently while stareing at my blank phone screen.

" alight bye." Violet hung up the call.

" What was that about?" I asked.

" Oh nothing. Just Parker asking if I could come watch his game." She said.

" You said no right? We have a ice cream date. Its really fine though, if you wanna go to his game. I don't want to be the one to stop you." I kinda babbled out. Was it too obvious that I wanted her to go with me not him?

 Violet was in the bathroom while I was pouring fruit loops into a bowl. 

" Want some cereal babes?" I called out. I got no response. I slightly rushed to the bathroom. I didn't bother to knock.

" You good?" I asked her.

" Um. Other than the fact you just burst in the bathroom unannounced, I don't see why I wouldnt be." She was being kinda snotty.

" I was just asking if you wanted some fruit loops or not." I asked again. I gulped because I noticed Violet was only wraped in a towel. But everything was the same between us and always will be. Because shes straight, and is talking to a boy, and we dont even hang out that often to begin with.

" Fruit loops sounds good." She broke me from my daze.

" Sure thing." Was all I could get out before closing the bathroom door.