2

Violet knew she did well on her English exam. What she didn't know is if MJ did well or even tried to do well on her calculus exam. Violet knew MJ saw right through her lies but she had a point to get annoyed when MJ wanted stuff handed to her. After anxiously bouncing her leg for three minutes she decided to go find MJ in the bathroom. Violet didn't expect MJ to keep her promise. MJ was off hitting a random kids cart if anything. It had been about one hour out of the two they got for the exams so she started making her way to the bathroom.

"MJ." Violet called out. she bent over to check under the stalls for MJ's nike figure twos. she spotted them in the far end.

"MJ, let me in." she softly demanded.

"mmmm, no." MJ said back.

"mmmm, Yes." Violet mocked.

" You wont approve of what I did in here." MJ said.

Violet cursed her self for thinking MJ would actually keep her promise and hold up her end of the deal. MJ ended up opening the door a few seconds later. Violet saw her face and realized it was worse than she thought.

" FUCK MJ!" she whisper screamed. " What the hell did you take?!" she asked concerned.

" Some E." MJ shrugged it off like it was nothing. It wasn't nothing to Violet. Violet's faced dropped. She was unbelievable pissed. Any other day and she wouldn't have been so upset. As much as she wanted to hide her anger to save her friends feelings a part of her wanted MJ to know she was mad.

"Shit. You are mad." MJ spoke, spreading her words out.

" You could say that." Violet mumbled under her breath.

" What was that?" MJ asked innocently. 

" Nothing. Lets just get you cleaned up. I can take you back to the dorm during lunch before you next exam." Violet said with clear anger in her voice.

 They had a lunch break for about an hour before there last exam so Violet wanted to take MJ back to there dorm. But MJ disagreed. She simply laid her head on Violet shoulder and dozed off. Shortly after Violet woke her back up. MJ put her hood up to shield her eyes and leaned on Violet for support as they made there way back to the dorm.

Around 15 minutes into the 30 minute walk they ran into Parker. well shit. Violet thought to her self.  She never planed for MJ and Parker to meet like this. It was supposed to happen tonight at a formal date not when MJ was high off her ass.

"Hey Violet." Parker said cheerfully.

" Hey Parker, not to be short with you but I have a lot to handle right now so we might have to catch up later." Violet managed to choke out. She was really embarrassed and her cheeks grew a hot red color.

" Oh yea, no problem. I was headed to get lunch anyways." Parker said understandingly

MJ simply waved as they continued there walk. 

                                                                          Time skip

The moment Violet unlocked the dorm rooms front door, MJ collapsed on the couch. Violet was about to protest and have MJ take a shower but she decided to let her rest. Maybe she could sleep off her high. Violet was about to go to her bed when MJ spoke up,

"Wanna watch a movie with me?" she asked.

" Fine." Violet succumbed.

"Fine." MJ mocked in a whiney voice.

" Don't be a bitch MJ." Violet said, visibly upset.

" Damn. Your really pissed, huh?" MJ asked cluelessly.

" You don't say?" Violet answered sarcastically.

" Just come cuddle me." MJ said with puppy dog eyes.

How could Violet resist? She couldn't. So she made her way over the the couch and laid down next to MJ eventually they both fell asleep, worn out from the mornings exams.

Violet woke up missing the heat from MJ's body. She heard the shower running and knew she was trying to freshen up for her exam. Violet was going to hold this agianst her for a while. She was still pissed. Today was MJ's laundry day so she had no fresh clothes. Violet grabbed her Arizona state sweatshirt and some nike sweatpants for MJ. She knocked on the bathroom door,

"MJ. I have some clothes." she called out.

"mmk. you can come in." MJ said.

Violet made her way into the steamy bathroom. MJ stood there naked. Normally Violet was unfazed. It's nothing she hasn't seen before. They were practically sisters. For some reason, that Violet couldn't place, she froze on the spot. Carefully tracing the outline of MJ's body. She analyzed every curve. Not wanting to miss any detail. Suddenly she snapped back to realty.

" V. you good?" MJ interrupted.

Violet was now slightly more upset. She wanted to stay in that moment. It was just her hormones, she was straight. Right? She had a wonderful boyfriend. This was just a mistake.

" I- um yea I'm good. Are you?" Violet tried to hide the very noticeable silence with a small laugh.

" Like what you see?" MJ smirked. She was always one to joke.

"What? No. I mean not no but-" Violet was flustered. She felt her cheeks grow hot. She found herself at a lost of words. She just dropped the clothes on the floor and left. Fuck. That's all she could think. She knew MJ wouldn't drop this either. Violet cursed herself. What the hell just happened? She needed to find an answer real soon.