2+. where are they...?

~PAINTBRUSH POV~

*Beep* *beep* *beep* I woke up as I heard my alarm and pressed the button to make the noise stop.
Then suddenly I notice the time. "What? It's 10 am already!? Breakfast is almost ending!"
I say to myself, but I woke up my roommate Fan. "What the- what's wrong...?" He asks me, still half asleep.
"Fan! Wake up! Breakfast's almost ending!" "Oh, shoot!"

We quickly get out of bed and I grab my keys from my nightstan-
Huh...? "Hey, Fan? Do you have the keys?" I ask him. He looks around the room."N- No?"
"DANG IT!" I shout. I shout a lot and I just can't handle it, i dont know why.
We both start searching for them. I looked inside the drawers in my nightstand. Couldn't find them.
I saw Fan searching in the pockets of her jacket, so I decided to do that too. Objects like us normally didn't wear clothes, only accessories, or jackets when it's cold. I couldn't find my keys. Again.
"Fan, did you find them?" I ask. "No. Where are these damn keys!?" He replies.

We kept searching for a bunch of minutes, before I looked at the clock.
"Dang it, breakfast is over." I said. "Oh." Fan says back. "I guess we'll just say here then."
He said it very calmly, but when I looked at his face i knew he was scared, and I was too.
Were we ever gonna get out of here? But no. Paintbrush, don't be silly! We are gonna get out!

"Ugh, whatever. We'll find them sometime." I said. But then I saw Fan starting to cry a bit.
I quickly walk over to her and take a seat on her bed next to him. "Wait, no, Fan! It's okay, we- we can get out of this!" I try to cheer him up, but I'm not very good at doing that. I'm not good with people, i guess.
"But... What if we can't, Paintbrush? What are we gonna do then?" He asks me, still sobbing a bit.
"Relax, it's gonna be fine. we just can't find the keys right now, that's all! We could stay here for a bit and uhm... Search again later?" "I guess you're right... Thanks Paintbrush."
He smiles at me and I smile back.

~TROPHY POV~

I woke up by hearing my alarm go off at 7 AM. I always set the alarm for my daily jogging routine.
I got out of my bed and reach for my bag where I had left my keys when we went swimming.
I looked in my bag for a bit, but I couldn't find my keys. I didn't think it was that big of a deal so I just kept searching. After searching for around 5 minutes I hadn't found them yet. I figured the keys weren't in my bag.

I grabbed Cheesy's bag. Maybe they were in there. I held the bag upside down so everything would fall and I started searching. No keys in here either. I put all the stuff back in the bag and began looking for them around the room. I looked inside the closet, on the nightstand, in the drawers, but I still couldn't find them.

Suddenly I noticed Cheesy waking up. "Hey, Trophy!" Of course he was already full of energy when he just woke up. I didnt know how he did that, but that wasn't important. "What are you looking for?" He asks me.
"That's none of you're business, shitass." I tell him. Why does he want to know anyway!?
"Come on, troph! What is it?" I i rolled my eyes. Troph? What kind of a nickname is THAT!?
"Don't call me that. But I'm searching for the keys. I can't find them anywhere, and I need to do my daily jogging routine." "Whatever? Now you can finally rest a bit, or something."

Amazing! Now I have to listen to his puns all day! I hate cheesy. He's SO annoying. He always makes puns and tries to be funny, but he's not. I walked back to my bed and sat on it, looking at how Cheesy was gonna spend his day in our hotel room. We don't usually stay in the room all day. At least, i dont.

~SALT POV~

I woke up and immediately grabbed my phone. I didn't have anything to do anyway.
Yesterday's pool party was fun. I hope we're gonna do that again this week. Me and pepper watched Cheesy almost drown. I don't know how I always manages to do that.

"Heyyy, Pepperrr-" I said. "Do you like, wanna go to the poolll?" "Okay, I guess." She replied
We didn't really care that it was like, 8 AM, because like, why should we???"
We got all of our swimming stuff and I watched Pepper grab the keys.

"Where the fuck are the keys???" She questioned. "Ugh," I complained. "I'll just likeee... Call Orange babes."
I grabbed my phone and tried to call him, but it didn't work.
"GIRL, I HAVE NO WI-FI!??" "Ugh. Whateverrr... Let's just likeee, take selfies 'n shit so we can post them on Instagram later..."

Suddenly we heared OJ's voice coming through the speakers. "Good morning, everyone! You might've noticed your keys are gone. Why? Let's just say... You're getting some bonding time with your roommate. Have fun sitting in your rooms for multiple days!"

"O M fffucking G! I am NOT like, going to be in here all day!" I complained.

"Whatevs, let's just take selfies nowww."

~~~~