𝟎𝟒

word count: 709
published: 06/05/23

The waiter momentarily left your table with your husbands card, leaving you and Katsuki to wait at the booth.

"Y/N, I-" The ash blonde stopped, his silence being taken over by the restaurant ambience as you tilted your head for him to continue. "I, fuck, I actually brought you something." His ears flushed red and he reached into his back pocket, digging around.

You were about to say something until he stuck his hand out in front of you, a thin black velvet box, "Open it."

You raised your eyebrows in surprise as you gently took the box from his hand, looking down at the box, up at the blushing mess of a man in front of you, then down at the box again. "Katsu, You know you don't have to do stuff like this for me constantly."

"But I do," He said, watching as you carefully opened the box.

A dark ruby necklace sat on a small white silk cushion, presenting itself beautifully. Your face was adorned in awe, "Katsuki Bakugou! Are you for real?"

He averted eye contact, sometimes struggling with holding it during intimate moments. "'Just wanted to remind you how much I love you... not that my love for you can be refined to some fucking rocks though."

Your eyes watered at his loving gesture as you leaned across the table to give him a chaste kiss, "Thank you, dear! I love it, I love it!" You squealed before holding the box up to the side of his head, "It even matches your gorgeous eyes, seriously, Katsuki, this is beautiful!"

"Tch," A red hue covered his face after he noticed a couple of other restaurant goers ogling at the mushy scene you were putting on. You continued to ramble even as the waiter came back with Katsuki's card and a receipt.

"Enjoy your evening," He stated before strutting off.

"I want to wear it, now!" You cheered, despite already wearing an older necklace he had bought you. The diamond necklace was thinner and longer, the ruby necklace was shorter and wider, so you figured they would be fine to pair.

Katsuki watched in admiration as you quickly fastened it to your neck, looking at him with such excitement in your eyes.

"Thoughts?" You asked, closing the velvet box back up and slipping it into your black purse.

"It was made for you," He said, beginning to climb out of the booth as you followed.

"Thank you, hon," You smiled as he pressed a kiss to your forehead and led you out of the restaurant. The two of you stepped back into the cold quiet air of the night. The back of the parking lot was quieter and empty as Bakugou led you to your side of the car.

"Katsuki," You spoke softly, keeping his hand in yours as you turned your back to the vehicle, "Thank you for everything, seriously."

"I love you," He spoke, a small bit of steam coming out with each breath. You smiled at him, suddenly being taken aback when he smashed his lips into yours. An arm snaked around your waist as the other came to caress the back of your neck.

Your glossy lips molded against his slightly chapped ones as he tried to tug one of your legs up by his hip, he couldn't get close enough to you.

"Kat- Katsuki, darling," You choked out as he moved down to suck at your neck beneath your ear, holding you pressed firmly against the side of the cold car that you could feel through your dress.

He groaned, sending vibrations over your skin, the hand that was caressing your neck had slid up to tangle itself in your hair. Your hands clung to the back of his button up, grasping onto the cloth desperately.

"Ah- Parking lot! Kat, we're in a parking lot, let's go home!" You whined as he tugged away from you, his figure towering over you ever so slightly.

"Just wanted to love on you," He huffed, brushing your hair out of your face. The car unlocked with a click and Bakugou reached to open the door for you.

"And you have the rest of our lives to do that," You giggled, getting situated in the car seat as he grinned and closed the door behind you, walking around to get into the driver's seat.