Im so sorry Yoko 🥹

Ship:Yokovina

TW: violence

type of story:angst then fluff

Prompt: Davina gets mad and can't control her emotions very well...

Divina's pov

Lately I have been struggling with my emotions, but Yoko always helps me regulate myself and calm me down. Today was different. Today was violent.

I had come back from my 4th class and Yoko was already at the dorm. I was mad because one of Yoko's friends kept on being weird and creepy. Saying things like "how ya doing beautiful?" and "lets meet behind the greenhouse tonight." How could she be friends with such a creep?

"YOKO!" I yelled barging into our room 'WHY ARE YOUR FRIENDS HITTING ON ME?" when I looked up I noticed Yoko hanging from a pole she put on the ceiling.

"I don't know? why are you asking me?" She said jumping from the pole and landing on her feet.

"Maybe because they're your friends?" I told her in a 'duh' tone

"I'll speak to them later. Do you need help calming down?" she said putting her hand on my back and rubbing it but I just lushed it off.

"Talking to them is not enough Yoko! Why don't you stop being friends with them their creeps." I told her pacing up and down the room.

"They're not creeps!" Yoko said in annoyed tone "I can't believe you would say that."

"but it's true!" I said turning to face her. My face has turned red and I could tell.

"You just don't know them like I do." she scoffed at me, taking steps towards me.

"Yes I do!" I said taking a step towards her.

"You don't. You're not a vampire."

"so what?" I said our crossed arms touching.

"I'm sick and tired of dealing with these outbursts D. Learn to control you're emotions!" that was what set me off, without thinking I raised my hand and slapped Yoko acroos the face. "WHAT THE FUCK!" she yelled holding the area where I had slapped her.

"I-I..." but I couldn't say anything, the shock paralyzed my body and I couldn't move. It didn't matter because Yoko wouldn't listen.

"I don't want to hear it Divina."

Yoko's pov

I can't believe Divi hit me but I know it's not her fault. Wednesday cursed her last week. Divina doesn't know though because she would probably kill Wednesday in this state she is in. "D..." I started "It's not your fault." but she just stood there. So I picked her up and took her to my bed and just cuddled her. After a while we fell asleep.

/////

I woke up to the feeling of wriggling and instantly new it was Divina so I loosened my grasp on her waist and went back to sleep.

"Hey Yoko?" 2 hours later I woke up to the voice of Divina. I hummed in response, slowly opening my eyes to look at her. She had on one of my hoodies and was sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Yeah D." I said rubbing my eyes.

"We missed class..." she said turning her head to face me. "and I'm sorry for hitting you."

I sat up and pulled her into a hug, kissing her on the cheek gently. "It's ok." I said kissing down her kneck but she pushed my head away.

"no!" she told me.

"fine."

A/N: sorry this isnt as long but I couldn't really think of anything elses to write fo this :(

-576 words