the doctor said no frozen food.

🥴
Who will tell her? You🤨?

Yes

So no, don't come over 😒

"Mr DeLuca!".  He looked up and the smirk on his lips disappeared immediately his menacing gaze reappeared. The man who was once standing on the podium loudly announced, approaching Donovan with a beautiful woman on his arm. Her thick body was clinging to the dress like second skin, showing every curve and bump on her body. She was on the thicker side but she made it work. Her breast perked up and being held in her black sweetheart ball gown dress.

"Mr Martinez ". He curtly gave back a head nod, slipping his phone in his pocket.

"I see you made it". Mr Martinez said flashing his freshly installed veneers. His olive skin was glistening in face oils with his black hair, sleek and shiny from the hair sheen. Hid old spice cologne occupied the space tickling Donovan's nose.

"Of cause,  wouldn't miss it for world". He replied coolly, lying through his teeth. He noticed Martinez was too erratic meaning he had some of that white stuff but that was none of his business.

"Please meet Anya— Anya Sanchez. Daughter of Santiago Sanchez. You know Santiago right?".  Martinez was a very influential man who had connections to every cartel in the world. He was the man you needed to name when you wanted to get your feet in the door.  Consider him a middle man.

Not just a ordinary middle man though. He had his own dealings and businesses he engaged in however the mafia was more of his thing. He liked exciting things. The thrill is what he lived for and knowing that he was protected by some influential people boosted his ego.

"No I do not know Santiago but I've heard about him", Donovan informed and then turned towards the beautiful lady next to Martinez, "Nice to meet you Ms Sanchez ". Donovan politely said, firmly shaking her hand and giving her once over. She was a very beautiful woman, just not for him anymore, considering his current situation.

"Oh no, please call me Anya. There is no need for the formalities".  She flashed a pearly white smile towards Donovan. He was a attractive man and the kind she wanted in her life. She could feel and see his dominance radiating through him. His appearance screamed boss and was very much intimidating but not to her.

"Let me leave you two to it". Martinez grinned. Donovan could sense that it was a set up, and he was going to make it clear, he wasn't interested in that way.

"So Mr De Luca, what business are you into?".Anya questioned taking a sip of the sparkling champagne. The bubbles were evident. The most expensive kind.

"Cargo goods, transportation, a bit of the club scene and restaurants as well". He simply responded causing a satisfied or rather an impressed smirk to grace Anya's face

"That's impressive. The club scene is really not my thing however I don't mind engaging in some feasting activities.  What cuisine do you specialize in?" She questioned, now leaning forward making her breast to spill out her hugging dress. The smile on her lips didn't dissipate.

"Italian".

"My type of men". She winked at him. The phone vibrating in his pocket caused him to avert his attention away from her. He pulled it out and a tiny smirk graced his face. Anya studied his face attentively.  She could've missed the smirk if she wasn't paying attention. She couldn't keep her eyes off Donovan. He was handsome and she wanted to jump his bones. Expeditiously.

"Who got your attention when I am right here?". She boldly questioned. He looked up and his smirk disappeared off his face with quickness while gazing at Anya. She tucked her hair behind her ear as she placed her gaze on him.