Characters

DEBO (Daniel Ell-Bo Oliver)

Daniel Ell-Bo Oliver, also known as DEBO or GT, was born on December 28, 2014, in the original world. Despite living across different Earths, he remains immortal, forever locked at the age of 30. He is 6'2", he possesses a commanding presence. His light brown skin complements his piercing brown eyes and long hair. With a robust build and impressive muscular strength, he rightfully claims the title "Death Boy" and serves as the master of all universes.

MMN (Time Goddess)

Born on August 7, 1980, MMN is a remarkable figure known as the Time Goddess. Standing at 5'7", her light brown skin enhances her elegant appearance. Her most distinguishing feature is her very long, dark hair, which flows with an air of wisdom and authority.

M (Deadly Warrior)

M, born on August 13, 2013, in Earth 119, is the son of DEBO and MMN. Regarded as the Deadly Warrior, he possesses a height of 5'10". With his light-skinned complexion and captivating brown eyes, M exudes a sense of intensity. His long hair adds to his overall striking presence. While not excessively bulky, he boasts a muscular physique that contributes to his reputation as a formidable warrior.

DN THE FIRST

DN the first, also known as 'N,' was born on November 25, 1985. As the father of DN the second and the mentor of several individuals, including ML the first, ML the second, DS, ST, EK, PK, PC, and ET, he is a highly respected figure. Standing at 5'9" with brown skin, his piercing brown eyes and neatly trimmed brush cut accentuate his commanding presence. Possessing a muscular build, he exudes strength and authority.

ML THE FIRST

ML the first, born on June 30, 2000, is the older brother of ML the second. Having undergone training from DN the first, he carries himself with confidence and strength. With a height of 5'11", his brown skin complements his expressive brown eyes and stylish mini Afro. His muscular physique serves as a testament to his dedication and training.

ML THE SECOND

ML the second, born on December 31, 2008, is the younger brother of ML the first. Trained by DN the first, he has emerged as the de facto leader of the Immortals. Standing at 5'8" with a well-built and buff physique, his brown skin enhances his presence. His brown eyes and brush cut hairstyle add to his aura of determination and authority.

EK

Born on November 6, 2013, EK is the older brother of PK. Having been under the guidance of DN the first and having consumed the Deadly Warrior drug, he possesses immense power. Standing at 5'9" with a slim, mesomorphic physique, EK displays a remarkable blend of strength and agility. His brown skin, brown eyes, and neat brush cut complete his formidable appearance.

PC

Born on March 19, 2014, PC is one of DN the first's most skilled fighters. Taken in and trained by DN the first, she possesses both power and high intelligence. Standing at 5'6" with a medium-shaped body, her light-skinned complexion adds to her distinct appearance. Her captivating grey eyes and very long hair contribute to her enigmatic aura.

GT

GT, born on January 4, 2014, lost his parents at the age of 7 and took on the role of an independent fighter. As the older brother of ET and a member of the Immortals, he earned his place through self-taught skills. With a height of 5'9" and a slim, mesomorphic build, GT exudes a combination of strength and agility. His light brown skin, brown eyes, and long hair add to his determined and resilient demeanor.

PK

PK, born on September 3, 2015, is the younger sister of EK. Raised and trained by DN the first, she has become one of the most formidable fighters. With a medium-shaped body and a height of 5'5", PK carries herself with confidence and strength. Her brown skin, brown eyes, and short hair reflect her focused and no-nonsense attitude.

ET

ET, born on August 1, 2016, was kidnapped by DN the first and raised as his daughter. Trained in the art of combat by DN the first, she possesses remarkable skills. With a medium-shaped body and a height of 5'5", ET stands as a resilient figure. Her light brown skin, brown eyes, and long hair contribute to her tenacious and determined nature.

ST

ST, born on September 3, 2004, is the long-lost cousin of GT and ET. Initially trained by DN the first, he left the team out of fear but later rejoined when their support was needed. Standing at a height of 5'7", he possesses a strong presence. With his brown-skinned complexion, brown eyes, and an impressive afro, ST combines a sense of power with his innate strength and muscular build.

DS

DS, born on May 16, 2009, underwent training under DN the first. Though believed to have perished, he was instead taken in by M, surviving and evolving into a formidable warrior. Standing at a height of 5'8", DS emanates an aura of strength and determination. His brown-skinned complexion, brown eyes, and short hair complement his well-built, muscular physique.

DN THE SECOND

DN the second, born on February 15, 2015, is the daughter of DN the first and MMN. Growing up alongside her half-brother M, she received training from him, becoming one of the Immortals' most skilled female fighters. Standing at a height of 5'5" with a medium-shaped body, DN the second exudes confidence and resilience. Her brown-skinned complexion, brown eyes, and long hair add to her striking appearance.

MR. M

Mr. M, born on July 5, 1991, met his demise in March 2030. Initially trained by DN the first, he parted ways out of fear for his life. However, he eventually joined forces with DN the first and worked against the Immortals. Being one of the oldest figures, he carries an air of wisdom and experience. With a height of 6'2", his dark-skinned complexion, brown eyes, and very short hair contribute to his enigmatic and brooding presence. His well-built, muscular physique hints at his formidable abilities.

KM

KM, born on August 19, 2018, is the youngest son of DN the first and MMN. While his fighting skills may be limited due to his training with the Immortals, he compensates with exceptional intelligence. Standing at a height of 5'6", KM exhibits a unique combination of muscular chubbiness. His light brown skin, coupled with his charming presence, adds to his overall endearing nature.