Immortals Book 1 Second Half

Start from the beginning

EK: It's "EK"

GT: I don't give a crap! Well what are you doing? Nothing, right? at least I'm loyal to my boss!

EK: Oh! Is that a challenge! You think you're better than me?

GT: Of course I know I'm berrer then you.

EK: Work on your English boy or I might just kill you.

They both got their swords and started fighting, punching each other, cutting each other. GT even had a chain that he could use to pull people towards him. They fought until PC and PK arrived to stop them but EK and GT used power trying to attack each other until they fell into the water.

TIP: The WMP building was built on a beach. The beach was also owned by DN. That explains why there is a sea. It's quite near to where GT could live but its just that GT's side was abandoned.

That's the thing, when they fell in, they didn't get wet. It was actually a door that led to an underground building. The four didn't realize that the door they fell through was actually a trap set by double N to kill them just like he did to ML 1st, LT and DS. Double N called for his men and told them to go ahead and kill the four. N called his daughter and said

DN1st: Don't worry daughter, you'll come out soon. Just do what daddy tells you to do.

ET: of course father. I can wait.

When the four landed GT said to the team excitedly.

GT: Alright Guyses, we found ourselves a missions and everybody knows hehe, I'm leader. And I as your leader will direct you to the path of righteous yes. And we will call ourselves the Immorals. pretty cool name right?

PK: yeah! (she said shockingly) what-whatever you say. I'm fine with anyone being leader.

PC: Me too and I think GT tried to say the name of the team will be the Immortals not immorals.

GT: exactly. See EK, these guyses get me.

EK: It's "guys" not "guyses"

GT: and that's why you don't get to be lead

EK: -er. That's why you don't get to be leader. Not lead.

GT: Oh my God how rude! You're so prepostrate.

EK: Its Preposterous not that nonsense you're saying.

The girls stopped them from starting a useless fight. But EK felt he was leader. They walked a bit and found four doors. PC and PK went for the ones in the middle. EK looked at PK run and smiled. GT looked at EK and said

GT: D-Do you like PK?

EK: No! (he said with a guilty look on his face)

GT: (smiled, turned his head a bit and said) You like PK

EK: I do not!

GT: fine whatever you say.

EK: Yeah now leave.

GT: you know what?

EK: huh

GT: you know what?

EK: what?

GT: So it's going to be like so's. Imma gonna take the right side. Because that's where they are big, buff guyses for my level but as for you, you'll take the left side where it's all peaceful. Just like a walk in a park, Deal?