Chapter 6 - First Night

Doors opened and closed with a soft 'whoosh' as Erend walked into the room, his heart hammering so hard that it could have blown out his ribcage. His gaze had been irremediably drawn to Aloy's eyes all the way from GAIA's room and, sparks to steel, he really, really loved what he was seeing there.

She was literally glowing, all the lights of the Base reflecting in her greenshine irises, and a mischievous smile had settled on her delicate lips. But also, she kept laughing and acting almost giddy, and that was probably the thing Erend enjoyed the most.

However, as soon as he entered Aloy's candle-lit bedroom, the energy between them shifted immediately. She stopped giggling and went silent, observing him with an intensity that was making his heart melt. There was anticipation, excitement... but also... clear, unmistakable desire. Aloy desired him. He still couldn't really wrap his mind around how he got so lucky that this otherworldly creature could desire him.

But hey, he wondered long enough. He hesitated long enough. He had lived in his dreams long enough. Now was the time to act.

This only thought made his cock twitch in his pants.

He halted a couple of steps past the door, still carrying her in his arms, squeezing her firmly against his chest, reluctant to drop her to the floor because of his irrepressible fear that she would run away if he did.

By the Forge, he gave her all the opportunities to push him away though... and she didn't. Apparently, she wanted this.

Who was he to refuse her?

She was still watching his face with a tender gaze... almost inquiring... waiting for him to do something.

He sat her delicately on her desk and placed himself between her legs. As soon as her hands got free, she immediately reached out and picked his Focus from his ear. She did the same with hers, and placed the two devices in a bowl nearby.

"We should think about doing this each time we... we..."

His heart jumped at the words 'each time'. Oh yes, he surely hoped there would be a lot of those. "Yeah," he replied immediately in a breathy voice. "Good idea."

She began tracing her fingers on his chest, following the lines of his bulging pectorals through the fabric. The heat of his body was just... incredible.

Hot as an Oseram Forge... she thought to herself, and grinned.

His eyes remained fixed on her as she felt her way across the expanse of his shoulders, relinquishing in the feeling of how strong he actually was. The idea of him using that strength on her was making her mind twirl... and her insides wrench deliciously.

Her hands immediately sneaked under his loose shirt and she placed her palms on his abs, to slowly travel upwards, blindly surveying the mounts and valleys of his broad torso... She fumbled with the short coarse hair dusting his belly and chest and discovered the softness of his skin in the areas where it was more scarce.

He groaned softly, relishing on the yearned feeling of Aloy's hands on his body.

While she was busy discovering, he immediately began to unlace her thin belt, and open the light jacket to reveal that she just had her chest wrap under.

He hummed in appreciation at the delightful sight of her petite shape, her strong freckled shoulders, her thin neck, her toned stomach... Her chest was heaving frantically as she felt his eyes roaming over her for the first time and suddenly, her chest wrap felt very tight, too tight. She needed more room to breathe.

He gently grabbed her chin to raise her face. "Aloy... You can't imagine how happy I am right now..." He dived into her moss green gaze, stopping just inches away from her and whispered, "I love you so much."