She was trying to stand then he held her forearm and made her stand,
he point his finger at his car that was side of the road.

Aecha stood infront of the door,
she look at jimin who was standing in the end of corridor.

Aecha was hesitate to press the door bell but jimin was glaring at her to press the bell and she do.

After two rings of bell door open by eun father and he passed her small smile.

"Aecha...what brought you here?" eun father asked her but before she can answered eun yell from inside.

"Papa who's on the door-" eun stop then she saw aecha there and looked at her with widen eyes.

"Aecha what happened to you?" eun asked her seeing her condition,
aecha was wearing her pajama with slippers and was messed in ponytail.

"Ask her later, first let her come inside." eun father spoke and chuckle, then move on the side so aecha can come inside.

Three of them settle on couch and eun asked her who was curious about her that state.

"Now tell me." eun asked her while pointing her finger at her state.

"We have two day off from school so i decide to watch movie whole night and i slept so late then awake late so yeah" aecha spoke awkwardly, felt embarrassed.

"I don't think so...your saliva is out of your mouth dry and your hair look like gorilla sit there." eun spoke playfully.

Just to make her ever more embarrassed.

"Please stop!" aecha pleaded her friend to stop embarrassing her.

"Ok, ok but...you look amazing." eun spoke and a wink.

"Ok so...aecha why you came here suddenly and if you want to come why didn't you came with your parents, we would have met your mother father under this pretext." eun father asked aecha.

"Actually they went to meet my grandparents then bell ring-" aecha stop realizing that she was going to tell about jimin.

"What bell ring." eun asked her to confirm if she heard right.

"No no no...then i remember about you, you didn't say anything what happened to you yesterday so came here to ask." aecha spoke to clean the mess that she was going to create.

"Oh...but still you should fresh up first." eun told her laughing.

"But tell me what happened yesterday to you, you look so dull." aecha asked her.

"N-nothing." eun spoke, she was nervous to tell her.

"What you mean nothing...you shouldn't make her worry." eun father spoke in between.

"She just had her periods." eun father told aecha and eun glanced at her,
she didn't want to embarrassed infront of her friend.

Aecha look at eun but eun look away, aecha sigh in disbelieve.

"You know what, you made me so worried...I think ahh just forget it!" aecha spoke almost yelling at eun while looking at her in disbelieve.

"Don't look at me like that " eun whispered looking away.

"Ok then...i should go home, my parents are not there so i should take care of the house." aecha spoke and got up from her seat.

Both eun and her father follow her.

"Bye." eun and her father spoke and wave at aecha, aecha say bye to them and went away then eun father close the door.

Aecha came out of the building and was walking on the streets.

Then she got pull by someone or say by jimin.

"Do you ask her, what she say?" jimin asked her loudly.

"She in fine." aecha spoke quickly.

"I asked what happened to her?" jimin spoke ever more loudly than before.

"She-she got her periods." aecha replied with close eyes quickly.

Jimin stared at her for few seconds.

"Go say her to come at park nearby." jimin told aecha and about to turn.

"Huh what?" aecha asked him confused.

"DID NOT YOU LISTEN WHAT I SAY" jimin shout at her furious.

Aecha got scared, she nod her head in yes and went to building once again.

Aecha was kept ringing the door bell again and again, she stop then she saw door open by eun.

"What the hell-" eun yell at the person who was ringing door bell but stop seeing aecha there.

"YOU...can't ever wait huh." eun told her furious.

"Sorry sorry...i just want to ask... if you can come to Park with me for a walk." aecha asked her nervous.

"Yes you can take her...bye." eun father spoke from inside the home.

Aecha took her hand and drag her out of the building and rushed to park that was in next Valley.

Both reached in park ,aecha dragged eun to bench nearby and made her sit here and aecha stood infront her.

"EUN !" a voice heard by both of them and look at there and saw jimin with two big bags in his hand.

"Eun, it's for you." jimin said eun and the bags full of different types of snacks.

"Why you brought them?" eun asked jimin confused.