MINE

At Haneul mansion

"Hey, hyung whatsup how you doing? " Asked jungkook . " Nothing kook, just busy with a deal, and how's our chimmy doing?" Replied yoongi. " Hyung is doing all fine, I just wish he changes a bit this time " Jungkook replied. " What change, I mean how would he change, or wait are you talking about that new girl who he hired for the post of M.D?" Yoongi enquired." Hmm, yess I am talking about her,like I mean he let her stay at his house.." He was cutted by yoong I shouting "WHAT?!!?, he let her stay at his house, in that you the mansion right not the villa?" " Yess, unfortunately mansion not the villa " .

With the jungkook went to kitchen to fetch some banana milk for him with yoongi behind him attacking him with loads of questions ," So, tell me what the name,oh wait and what kind of change you were talking about before and yes, why did he let her stay in the mansion I heard you guys gave him surprise with his mom and dad, right, and yes they also allowed her to stay and what and how...."
Before yoongi could further continue jungkook cutted him off by replying him in just some words and yeah he did shout out of frustration,

" ASK THIS TO JIMIN HYUNG !!!!" and after that he left. Yoongi was standing in the living room dumbfounded. ' Wtf did he just left me like that, he know that it won't take me two seconds to put all my bullets in his head , do he? ' is what yoongi thought at that moment.

" Hey, it me yoon calm down, I won't dare to mess but still have you seen the last bottle of banana milk because I have been looking for it since 10 mins and your are standing there all frustrated because of kook " Hoeseok ask yoongi in nervousness.

Yoongi just shot his gun on hoeseok as far as I know in my this book he is preety good with his aim with guns and Yess he didn't miss it he seriously shot it only 1cm away from hoeseok's head he knows he loves his friend. And the just huffs and just walks away towards his room .

While on the other hand hoeseok is trying to catch breath which he forgot to do for almost a minute.

At Park mansion

Before hana arrives to the living room down stairs.

Jimin was walking down stairs, as he asked taehee," Tae! Where is my black striped tie which I lended you for your presentation, I wasnt able to find in my wardrobe, is it still with you, I told you to return it as soon as you are done with it..." He was cutted of by taehee," Calm down hyung, first of all I am sorry I forgot to return it to you but why are getting hyper, its not like you, you are the calmest person I 've ever known, are you alright hyung ?"

Taehee said as she got up from dinning table and went towards her brother. " I am fine tae just tell me where's my tie and yes where is sh.." He was again cutted of by a shrill voice of a woman.
" Jiminieeee, babe how are you ? I missed you so much in new York well now I am here so I am gonna stay with you " the woman entered the living room and said .

Everyone's eyes shot up towards her, " Hey Park, can we come in " Followed by a man's voice who is in his 50's another woman who is also In her 50's spoke, "we are extremely sorry for coming without any notice." And they entered the living room.'If you guys were gonna come inside anyway then why did you ask for my dad's permission' was the thought came to taehee.

" Oh, Yess, Its alright Mrs jang, we know that seulgi would be awaiting to meet Jimin " Said hyejin ( jimin's mom) .
" Well we are not here only for meet nad greet we are here for to talk about their
'marriage' " Said Mr jang. " Marriage? whose marriage, I am not gonna marry that son of yours, he seriously stalks me " Said taehee. Jimin eyed his father and then asked taehee," And when are you gonna tell me about this tae?" " Hyung, mrs jang said it won't repeat and asked me not to tell you so I didn't well you only taught to respect elders' request " Tae hee replied.

"But daughter we are not here to talk about your marriage.."Mrs Jang was cutted off by taehee," I.am.not.your.daughter." " TAEHEE" Said her mom Jimin again eyed her and spoked," Then about whose marriage are you guys here for?" " Obviously, our marriage jimin, you and me." Lia said and clunged over him. He was going to say something but before he say something his father spoked,

" Yes, jimin they are here for yours and seulgi's marriage , I discussed this with him about it before she left for new York for studies and you were in busan at that time, so i wasn't able to tell to you that before handed , I am sorry for that "
Jimin looked at his father like he expected this from him and then said," Mr park you should've informed about it to me beforehand, now you also know that you are in big trouble don't you "
Then he turned to taehee's direction and held her by her shoulder and looked into her eyes and said ,

" Tae, you know last night when you guys surprised me, at that time i was with someone you know right if you wouldn't had interupted us we would had our first kiss well that's other thing that you don't know is that we love each other, yes taehee i love her it was just you asked that question to me infront of everyone so i just hided it from you guys, you know I not that good at expressing right. I know you will help me so that i would be able to be with her, please tell your father to let me marry her instead of seulgi " He finishes.

Taehee's pov.
I know hyung you are lying to me about both of you being in a relationship and the kiss thing too but only one thing that you think your are lying but i am sure you don't want to lie is that you love her. I can see it because you never ever had give damn about any girl but this one is something else you do like her and yes you' ll realise soon that you hand fallen for her,because when you said I love her that came out way more sincere.

" Yes, hyung i 'll help you " I said. I winked at mom she understood. And then hana as I went down stairs.

End of Taehee's pov.

The rest is the history guys.

Somewhere in Korea.

?: You, yes you come here
??: yes sir you called me , what it is?
?: where is this jang roaming these days, he is not in contact. Hmm where is he?
??: sir as far as I know he went to park mansion for his daughter's marriage.
? : hmm, he is just after park's wealth, the moment he get that he will finish off that family by diguising accidents and only let jimin live for his daughter. You would be thinking he killed the The former MD don't you .
??: it was you sir wasn't it?
?: pretty smart huh, yes it was me who killed him.

??: but why sir?
?: we' ll soon get to know, don't worry about it, what's the update on JIM
Any sign from him?
??: no sir since his last kill ,no sir, there's no trace of him we are still looking into it but do you know who is he?
?: No one does, the one who does are dead or either work with him.
??: so that means we need to send one of our men there ,right?
?: I told you to not to worry, I had that under control. I had already have someone on there side who is one of us.

?: Underworld is MINE.

Hey guys sorry for late update, I hope you enjoy 💜.