His Girl!!

Taehyung's pov.
WHAT??!! Is he serious , I mean he hadn't done something like this in years means going late to work just for someone I was like he is kidding for sure but by hearing his stern voice no one would say he is bluffing. But still those words are not digesting.

" Jimin are you okay I mean you allowed some one to stay at your house , that also your employee, what's going on chim"
I asked him by taking him in corner.
" Tae, I don't know if jungkook informed you or not but, jang is after her, and today when I was walking towards car she was attacked by some people and she was drunk, what if I wouldn't have been there, they could have killed her, I don't want any innocent to die because of me, you know that, I asked her to stay because it's not safe for her to stay at her house that also all alone." He completed.

"I know jimin, he told me but I never thought that jang would go so far and will try to kill her, thats what I was afraid of, to lose her" I replied. I know jimin you care for innocents but she is not any normal innocent she is getting place in you heart, I can see through you jimin after all you are my soulmate. Good for you because she is the best for you.

Jimin's pov
"....,that's what I was afraid of, to lose
her" He replied. By the last line I felt like.. I can't describe it but yes he knows her since childhood they are very good friends and could be even more none of my business.

Yoona's pov
Is he serious about me staying here, well it looked like so I went to his sister's room because she wanted me to stay with her. I was so tired that just by laying on the mattress I fell into deep slumber.

This morning when I woke up, I noticed that no one is there on the other side of bed, looks like taehee get up early in th morning. I then took my phone and checked the time. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!? it's already 8:45. We need to be at office till 9:10 . Shit, Mr park is gonna fire me today. I hastly when to bathroom and took a quick shower wore taehee's clothes and ran down stairs quickly.

 I hastly when to bathroom and took a quick shower wore taehee's clothes and ran down stairs quickly

This was the only thing fitted me the best so I wore think he doesn't have problem with this.

When I reached the living some people's were sitting there. A man in his 50s , woman near about 48or49 years old, a handsome boy about jungkook'age and a girl about my age. Looks like they are family friends came to meet why my timing is always wrong.

And everyone is looking at me, shit , what I did now. "Oh, there she is, eonnie, how was your sleep did you slept well " Taehee spoke, why so formal bro." Yes, hana how was sleep, yesterday you looked very tired " Mr park's mom spoked, guys I know you all care for me but still why so formalll!!?.

"Yes, I slept well, but what happened, like I mean did I caused you guys any kind of trouble yesterday night as I mean.... All of you are staring at me like... You know "
I hesitantly said. Mr park who was whole time starring at me now walked towards me and he did something I mean something Very Very WEIRD.

He snaked his hand around my waist and pulled me closer towards him. " No, babe
everything just fine as ever, it's just that mom, dad and taehee were worried about you and some people loves to stare at something or someone who is mine. So just ignore them " What the hell did he just called me babe I mean like who is his, is he reffering that I am his. I looked at him, with questioning eyes. And he just winked at me. What is happening here.

"So Mr. Jang as I said I had no idea that you and my dad had talked about this marriage. I had no idea about this , or I wouldn't have myself to fall for hana,but to late We are in love now sorry, I can't break my and my love's heart just because you guys discussed about my and Lia's marriage sorry" He said.
He said we are in love, I am the love of his life wait by becoming M.D. of his company means I am his girlfriend no doubt he saved me yesterday.

Wait hana what rubbish you are thinking. I think so for now I just need to play along . I smiled a bit and he looked and he so I did the same. Well I am smart you know. The young girl who I suppose is lia, glowered at me ,I gave her a straight face and tried to act natural.

"So, I think there's no need of futher discussion, as my son already has a girlfriend " Said his father. " But, how can you be so sure that they are gonna get married, they may breakup Mr park " Said the lady sitting beside lia who I suppose is Mrs jang, lia's mom.

"How could you be so sure that they will break up Mrs jang " Said his mom. " Untill and unless they are the reason behind it mom" Taehee butted in. Well I don't like the people who butts in other people's talk but she did the right thing at the moment. " Park ask you daughter to not to poke her nose in adult's business " Said Mr jang. Oh agreement, family drama, I love dramas.

A/n : I too love family dramas

" Well whatever she said did have sense, like why would you ask such question, until it bothers you that we are together, right Mrs jang " I finally spoked. Now I feel good,since the morning I haven't talked to someone, and when I spoke I gave a savage reply, I liked my morning in park mansion.

"Hey, you keep quite we are talking don't talk in between, its our matter we'll sort it out stay out of it " Said Mrs jang. Going for one more," Well, in this matter of yours and I am the one because which it was created, so technically this is my matter from the begining Mrs jang" Savage reply. I looked at jimin he was smiling a bit by then I heard taehee wishpering to Mrs park," Mom, look hyung is smiling after so many days" " Yes, I haven't saw him smile even a bit also in almost an year " Mrs park wishphered back.

Jimin smiled after a whole damn year, and that also because of me wooooaaaah.
Damn you hana you broke his record of not smiling for a year. Well then I did a great job by giving happiness to park family. " Okay, then if it's your matter, then speak, go ahead what you want to say come'on " Said the handsome boy who sitting quite ly the whole time.

Now what should I say, seriously my buffalow drowned in water. But then jimin said something which was completely hilarious to me but he was damn serious about it and shoked all the people In the living room .

"Yes, as she said it's our matter her and mine. All of you know that she stayed at home last night, well I brought her home for a reason it's because, yesterday I proposed her for marriage and guess what she said yes . "
" I brought her home so we could give this pleasant news to my parents when return home as a surprise that,
We are getting married by the end of this month "

How was it sorry for the late upadate
Thanks for reading, if you liked it please drop a vote 💜