Chapter 4 (Shenhe)

Start from the beginning

But what Shenhe asked next was something Aether was not expecting in the slightest?!

Shenhe: "Alright, I'm just going to come out and say it; Aether I need your help with sex."

Aether did a spit take with the air; his face cheek became red a little; he coughed a bit, trying to make sure he heard that right?!?

Aether: "Wh..at...?"

Shenhe: "Did I say something wrong? I guess I'll say again, I want you to help me with se-"

Aether: "No, no, no, I heard you!! I... I'm just trying to process this! Why are you asking this?"

Shenhe: "Well a few days ago, when I was doing my daily rounds around Liyue harbor to ease somewhat a bit better in human society. I heard a noise coming from an alleyway. Wanting to make sure they're wasn't any monsters that snuck into the harbor I went to check it out."

Aether could already put the pieces together....

Shenhe: "Once I got back there, what I saw wasn't a monster. Instead I saw a male and female doing an intercourse in which I later learned from my master is called sex."

Aether: "I should guess that? But, why ask me? And why do you want to know about or well experience it?"

Shenhe: "I stayed hidden for a bit and watched the two people have sex it...well I'll admit I started to feel funny myself and got a little hot. After I met up with my master I told her about it in which she explained how I must have been feeling horny, which meant another emotion was slipping out. But she told me it wasn't a bad thing."

Aether: "Uh huh...."

Shenhe: "And when asked did I have any thought of doing it, and the reason I possibly was feeling the way I was feeling was because I was thinking about a certain person."

Aether: "Wait...."

Shenhe: "And I mention the only person I was thinking of was you, Aether." Aether blushed from hearing this. "So my master thought it would be a good idea to ask you for help given I also only trust you and it was you who I thought of when thinking of a guy who I wanted to do it with."

Aether was at a loss for words; he didn't know what to say. On the one hand, the fact Shenhe saw two people having sex outdoors made her horny he kind of surprised they didn't see her, thankfully. On the other hand, he was happy that all the people she thought of were him.

Aether himself can't lie. He did find Shenhe EXTREMELY attractive; her outfit hugged her body and showed off her features so well! It also didn't help when Shenhe hugged him, and given her height; Aether would usually get a complete whiff of Shenhe's chest, inhaling whatever perfume she wore that day.

There were so many times Aether got hard, and thankfully, she would break the hug soon after, so he never got caught. He would go somewhere private afterward to jerk one out. So to say Aether wasn't attractive to Shenhe would be an understatement. It was good that Aether left Paimon with Zhongli for the rest of the day.

Aether: "I...um...well...do you really want me of all people to help you."

Shenhe: "Yes, there isn't anyone else I would want."

Aether: *blushing* "Well, um...ok. Let's head to my bedroom."

Shenhe only nodded as she followed after Aether, whose face was bright red; on the way upstairs, Aether's heart was beating out of his chest; he couldn't believe this was about to happen. Aether won't lie. He is a little excited to see Shenhe's body naked, feel her curve, feel her toned stomach/abs, get squeezed up Shenhe's boobs, and even have a chance to see and feel Shenhe's bouncy ass. Aether was getting hard thinking about it, but he knew he had to control himself; he couldn't rush into this.