Good Bye - 4

24 Year's later.
London.

"Mom, Aashu jaldi karo we are getting late for airport" a boy of around 24 years shout from downstairs.

"Just a minute baby I am searching something"

"Should I come to help mom"

"No baby I can handle"

"Ok"

Suddenly some one comes from behind and jump on him.

He smile

"Kya karraha hai Aashu"

"Dada aaf itna keu chilla raheho itna sa patience nahi hai kya aaf me, ha bolo" Aashu said keeping his hand on his waist.

"Accha bacchu mera dialogue mere pe hi ha" He said holding his ears.

"Hehe...." Ashu give sheepish smile to his dada and he left him.

"Chal ja gadi me behet, late horaha hai"

"Dada wase aaf itna chilla keu raheho aafni private jet hai na late hogai to miss thodi hogi"

"Miss nahi hogi but jaha jaraha hai waha late hoga na and we can't afford to get late, right"

"Right, I am so excited dada"

"Me too"

"Chale" A lady said while descending stairs.

Ashu run to her and hug her

"Mumma you are looking so beautiful"

She kissed his cheeks

"Oh.. my little bundle of joy is also looking handsome...  Looks like he get young, Right"

"No, I am not young for you I am only your little baccha"

"Ok.. ok...   Aab late nahi horaha"

"Ha chalo" ashu said and hold the lady's hand and drage her outside.

"Chal abhi aaja" She said

"Yes mom"

Abhi lock the house and all settled into car and headed toward airport, the lady was lost somewhere and abhi was noticing her every second.

Soon they reach airport and get settled to their private jet where two beautiful lady were already waiting for them.

The girls hug the lady and the lady happily recepocate.

"Kyasi ho beta"

"Bohot acchi aunty" girls replied.

Abhi went and hug a little one

"Kyasi ho avneet"

She smile and said "Bohot badiya dada...  aaf kyase ho"

"Yehhh ye sirf mere dada hai don't you dare call him dada samjhi nakchidi"  Ashu went and hug Abhi (possessive brother) 

"Dada yeh keu aaye hai hamare saath"

"Meri marji bandar"

"Aee..."

"Bas karo....  Avneet ko mom ne bola aneko keu ki wo gharpe akheli hojati na keu ki Zara ko to hamare saath jana hi parta because she is my PA na that's why"

Ashu then went to Zara and hug her

"Kyase ho bha....... (Abhi glare him and he stop in middle) Mera matlab Zara Di"

"Bohot badiya..  Tu kyasa hai"

"Mast"

"Mujhe bolta hai mere dada ko dada mat bolo aur khud meri Di ko di bolta hai bandar kahi ka bewakuf battamij besaram insaan" avneet murmur to herself but Abhi and abhi's mom listen and laugh.

"Kya hua" Zara and Ashu asked

"Kuch nahi" the lady said

"Wase aaf kaho to mai aaf ko jiju bolna start kardu" Avneet murmur to abhi's ears.

"If you want me to die with you Didu's hand then You can definitely call me jiju"

"Offo jiju she also loves you"

"But she don't want to be in relationship until your studies complete and you get settled in your life"

"Sorry jiju"

"Why are you sorry baccha, it's not your fault it's her love toward you that's it"

She hug him

"I love you my future jiju"

"I love you too my baccha" he said kissing her forehead like a big brother.

They were murmuring slowly but the lady was listening everything but she didn't said anything to them because she trust her son's and the girls whom she consider as her daughter (who might gonna become her daughter in law's) and do not want to interfere in their personal life, she had always taught her son's to stand for themselves their self respect. She had taught them that always do what makes you happy until it's hurt others. She taught them to choose their good by themselves for their happiness and spread love. Be yourself never change for anyone.
She knew about abhi's feeling toward Zara, abhi had himself told her before itself but she never interputed in his any decision or try to control but just said one thing "I trust your choice don't worry about my acceptance but remember one thing never ever mistrust your partner, trust her with all your heart,  don't ever hurt her feelings, and give her.. her time to take dicisions" which abhi happily agreed.

"Kya khusurphusr kar rahe ho" Ashu asked

"Kuch nai Bandar" avneet answer

"Aee nakchidi"

"Fir suru hogaya" Zara and abhi said together

Abhi then sit beside his mom who was lost somewhere.

He keep his hand above her

"What's wrong mom ?" He asked looking at her eyes

"Nothing baby"

"Mom don't lie, you are upset and lost from the time when we decided to visit ....., Please tell me what's happened ?"

"I am nervous Abhishek very nervous, itne saal baad wapas jaraha hai I am very nervous"

"Don't worry hum hai na aafke saath mom...  No one will trouble you I promise"

"I know baccha"