His Mistrust

**************************
Chapter 1
**************************
Mistrust Blame Truth and Regret

********************************

Raavi was beating the hacker who had hacked her social media account and after that she handled him to police.

After sometime shiva come there. A mentally tired raavi saw him and hug him tightly but what she get in return shiva pushed her hard making her shocked and shout infront of everyone.

"What the hell was you doing there in that chip lodge with arnav ?" shiva shout angrily making raavi shocked, his eyes hold hate and anger for her.

"Shiva listen to me I........"

"Raavi I had never thought that you can go to this extent, you went to lodge and slept with arnav"

Raavi get shocked but tried to explain but he didn't listen to her and goes on and on accusing her breaking her heart into pieces.

"Get out of my house, and don't you dare to show me your face again otherwise I don't know what I end up doing with you. This time I am leaving you because I used to love you but you... Just get lost"

"Shiva listen to me please"

" I said get the hell out of my sight I don't want a who*e like you in my house I can't tolerate you anymore get lost, go to arnav's house and fullfil your physical desires get the fu*k out of here Miss cheater Raavi." he shout and went inside pandya niwas.

"Raavi you was in lodge room with arnav for night stand chee raavi don't you dare to enter inside my temple like home again get that" suman shout at raavi

"Haw.. see she looks so innocent but she is a characterless who*e, oh god kalyug it's dam kalyug" Kanta kaki added the fuel in fire

"Poor guy, shiva always have to bear pain because of this girl" Raunika kaki also taunted raavi giving sympathy to shiva

Others also goes on and on.

Raavi left the place and start walking in the road alone remembering shiva's words.

Pandya niwas.
Rishita and Dev went inside to talk to shiva but he went to his room and lock it from inside.

"Shiva open the door shiva you have done a mistake shiva" Dev shout from outside.

"Shiva you will regret it soon, shiva raavi had no such illegal relationship with arnav they were there to...."

Rishita tried but he cut her off in between.

"Shut up and get lost leave me alone I don't want to listen her name just get lost"

"There is no use to talk to this brainless human let's go to raavi" Rishita said and both rishita and Dev went outside and went to mami's house.

Other side,
The hacker run away from police clutch. The officers inform arnav because he had called officers so they have only arnav's phone number.

Arnav tried calling raavi to inform her and stay safe but her phone had fallen on the place where they were beating the hacker.

Arnav reach pandya niwas.

"Raavi raavi" Arnav shout while entering inside the pandya niwas.

Shiva come outside of his room listening arnav's voice and saw him and his anger rise to the top.

He went to him and grab his collar.

"What the bloody hell are you doing here ?" shiva shout

"Shiva where is raavi ?" Arnav ask ignoring Shiva's anger.

"How I suppose to know where that cheater, who*e had gone"

"What, shiva..."

"Your sl*t  isn't here I throw her out of my house just go to her and take her to your home now you guy's don't need to hide your chip whor*ng things from anyone and sneaking to cheap lodge to fulfill your physical desires...  get out" Shiva shout aloud and

"Thud"  a loud slap echoed in hall area. 

Shiva had shout getting a tight slap on his face by rishita.

"Shut up just shut up you inhuman shiva... raavi and arnav was in lodge to arrest the hacker that hacker who was troubling raavi"

"Lie" shiva shout "a big lie"

"You don't want to believe don't do it but I promise you one thing shiva, you will regret it soon.... God will make you suffer for your crime" rishita said rather curse shiva

"Rishita where is raavi?" arnav ask

"I don't know arnav we had searched her around but didn't find her neither she was in her maika we don't know but what happened why are you looking so worried" rishita asked.

"Inspector Dhiraj had called me, he said nitesh that hacker had run away from their clutch and he had doubt might nitesh will harm raavi"

Shiva get shocked listening all this, his words start ringing on his ears. He run outside in search of raavi but it's late she was gone, she had left him or should we say someone snatch her away from him taking the advantage of his Mistrust and Blame.

He and All search raavi but no use, they didn't find her. They complain to police station.

After two day's.
Shiva was sitting on his bed, his phone start ringing.

He saw to find inspector Dhiraj's number. He told him to visit police station.

Shiva reach police station.

"Sir did you find something about raavi" shiva asked.

"Come inside Mr. Pandya" Inspector Dhiraj said and take him inside the cell.

They went inside to find police officers torturing Nitesh by tying his hands up at ceiling and beating him with rod miserably.

Inspector Dhiraj signal the officers something and they open Nitesh's hand and push him in chair and he sit there.

"Where is raavi, I am asking you last time" Inspector Dhiraj shout on Nitesh.

"Sir, I already told you I killed her that's why someone wants to kill me sir.. save me please" Nitesh speak up in fear making shiva shocked.

Shiva get up and start beating nitesh harshly.

"Stop your nonsense and tell me where is my wife raavi" shiva shout.

"I killed her after raping her"

Shiva stop hitting him he get rooted on his place.