Chapter 6: False Accusations

It had been a month since Ridhima had started working at Infinity Corp. Everything seemed to be going well for her. Her boss, Aman Sharma, had become more of a friend than a superior.

"Ridhima, you've been doing an amazing job since you've joined us," said Aman. "I'm glad I hired you."

Ridhima smiled and replied, "Thank you so much, sir. I feel like I'm learning so much in this job, and everyone has been very helpful."

Her colleague and roommate, Anjali, had also become her best friend and they would often chat about new novels and books during their free time.

However, one day, an employee stumbled upon some information about Aman's past. It revealed that he had a toxic relationship and had divorced his wife.
This employee thought to tarnish Ridhima's reputation by spreading this news about their boss, as he was jealous of the attention she was receiving for her exceptional work within just a month of joining.

The next day, rumors about Aman's past spread all over the office and fingers were pointed towards Ridhima as the culprit behind the rumor.

When Aman heard of this, he couldn't able to control his anger. "Ridhima! Get in here right now," Aman yelled, furious and red in the face. He was tapping his foot, the sign of anger too apparent. His PA immediately went to get Ridhima.

As soon as she reached his cabin, Aman began shouting at her. "How could you? I trusted you and this is how you repay me? You're nothing but a liar and a gossipmonger!" Ridhima was taken aback and tears started streaming down her face as she was totally unaware of what was going on.

After walking out from the boss cabin, she goes to anjali her colleague and friend, "Anjali, I don't know what's going on. Aman sir is accusing me of spreading these rumors about him, but I had no idea about any of this," said a tearful Ridhima.

Anjali, who had heard about the matter, decided to help Ridhima. "I believe in you, Ridhima. I know you're not the one spreading these rumors. We'll find out who's behind all of this," she said reassuringly.

"The truth will always come out, and those who spread lies will ultimately be exposed for their deceit." said Ridhima, determined to clear her name and find out who was truly responsible for tarnishing her reputation.

"Rumors are like wildfire, spreading uncontrollably and destroying everything in their path, but the truth is like a solid rock, standing tall amid the chaos and uncertainty."