Harshini raised her eyebrows as he were indicating her ignorance on their responsibilities. He said, " A news spreading like King Of Anga defeated Jarasandh and afterwards spared him....

Also achyuta's sister abducted by that very best friend of him...."

Harshini nods and acknowledging that harsh took his leave. She chuckles lightly to mock herself...while she were waiting for him the whole day he were busy with Jarasandh.... Whatever it's only her fault to put aside the responsibility of an kingdom and ran behind the phantom of a radiant man.....
Yes he do have a very solid reason to not to come....but her time is too precious and how disappointed was she. Each passing moment she with all hope waited patiently.....even when the leafs are ruffled in wind she mistook it as his footsteps and became joyous only to get disappoint the very next moment. And he too should acknowledge that feeling.... without making it happen she won't meet him.

.
.
.
.

Surya's son rose from his soft bed unable to conquer the fantasy of sleep and paced around. He releases a exasperated sigh and went to the balcony. He waited for the day from one whole week and when it came...how disappointing. The day brought him victory and as a token he got the land of malini...still he were sad as a loser.

It was for his mitr.... otherwise no matter whoever for he won't ignore her. But when it comes to suyodhan...he can't. Suyodhan will be always the priority. Otherwise it will bring shame to their friendship......

He came back as soon as possible and went directly to their spot even though knowing she won't be there. The thought of one more long week were truly a nightmare.......

************************************************************************

Asurguru sukracharya.....A man of ethics and the one who mastered sanjeevani Vidya from mahakal itself....protector of the entire asur clan appeared infront of the current one who holds the reign...unlike devas their ruler always get replaced by the time only because of the foolish stunts pulled by them....
Most of them are sent to the abode of yama by the empress and their strength crushed by her brother. They never released calamity until these stupids start.

Jatasur.....Indeed with all physic of a king bows to his guru whose aura screams serenity. Sukracharya asks straight,

" What's wrong with your people that they attacking other regions?? "

Jatasur replies with a hardened face, " It was my strategy to bring down their honor infront of others!!! "

Asurguru taunts, " And?? Did it worked?? "

Jatasur looks away in shame as the asur guru turns back to go after saying, " Stop It!! Otherwise live with the insults she gifts!! "

Those words stung hard his ego that made him growl in anger, " Gurudev!! That arrogant witch.....I will make her cry and that dog of a brother will know the sharpness of my sword!! "

Sukra shook his head in negative and said, " She is like a divine flame...you can't never reach her or Harsh... Harshini will burn you alive!!! "

Jatasur laughs hard after saying, " Gurudeva!!! There is no enemy without deficiency and ask what I just find out?? "

The elder man's face scrunched in confusion making the leader of asur clan say aloud, " I know her weakness!! I just find out where to strike to make her feel the pain....she will be vulnerable!! "