Alana stared at us, before clearing her throat. "Okay. . . I suggest you two get a move on, because your plane leaves in an hour!" Harry rolled his eyes at her demanding behavior, grabbing my suitcase and rolling it out into the living room where his was. Niall followed behind him, leaving me and Alana alone in my room.

"Are you excited to see Judd?" She asked, taking a seat on my bed. I walked to my closet, pulling out skinny jeans and a comfortable blouse.

"I'm kind of nervous." I told her as I pulled my t-shirt over my head and pulling the blouse on. "I haven't seen him in a while, and I feel bad for not being there for him." I pulled off my sweats and slipped he skinny jeans on.

"He's not going to be mad at you. It's not your fault your crazy boss wouldn't let you go." She said.

"He's not going to be my crazy boss for long." I told her as I ran my fingers through my hair. I hadn't straightened it in days.

"Oh yeah," Alana said. "The movie starts shooting the 23rd huh?" She asked and I nodded.

"That's also the day Harry starts tour." I said dimly. She sent me a sympathetic look.

"You're going to visit him right?" I nodded.

"Yeah, on March 16, in Manchester." I said in an overly-posh British accent

She nodded. "On the bright side, you're going to be in a movie!" She exclaimed, clapping her hands.

"Yeah," I said smiling.

"Oh Presley!" Harry called from the kitchen, in a very feminine voice. "It's time to go!" I rolled my eyes to Alana, slipping on my light brown flats and grabbing my bag. I slipped my phone into my pocket before leaving my room, Alana right behind me.

"Coming!" I yelled back as I stood right in front of him. He scrunched his nose at me as I smiled sweetly. "One minute, I just need to get something."

I left them by the door as I came into the kitchen. I looked around for a piece of paper I needed to drop off at work before we leave back to Oregon. I searched the countertop, almost hitting my head on a cupboard that Harry must have left open. I reached up to close it, the note I had written catching my eye. The last one on the list said Don't eat.

I must have forgotten to finish that one before I hung it up. I grabbed a pencil and erased the period, putting any thing you'll regret. That must have been what Harry was talking about, when he asked me about the list. I shut the cupboard and set the pencil down. The paper I needed was sitting by the oven this whole time. I grabbed it and went back into the living room.

"Ready?" Harry asked. I nodded, smiling.

I gave Alana and Niall hugs. "See you in a few days." They hugged back before Harry grabbed my hand and led me out the door.

****