~ Before the Bridget and Gristle Wedding ~

It's kinda short because I'm not actually gonna add the bergen wedding for this.  I'm not sure how to write it.  I'm better at writing about Broppy 👉👈.

But anyways I hope you still enjoy it 😘.

Branch was pacing around in a quiet area of Pop Village, thinking about Poppy while waiting for her to show up.

"Come on, you know you want to," he told himself.  "Just ask her after the wedding.  Maybe she'll say yes.  Or not.  If she says no I don't know what to do.  Maybe I should wait then—"

Suddenly Poppy ran up to him.  She looked so different.  She wore a long cotton dress that suited her perfectly, and she also had mascara and a little lip gloss.  The ends of her hair were dyed rainbow, and she wore a rainbow headband to match everything.

"Whoa..." Branch stared at her, blushing.  "H-hey there, Poppy," he ruffled his hair shyly.

"Hey, Branch," she smiled cutely.  Then she gasped as she realized he was wearing something differently then usual.  "Oh... Your vest 😍, Branch IT'S SO ADORABLE ON YOU!  And your velvet bowtie..." She sighed and placed a kiss on it, leaving a beautiful lip gloss mark on it.  "That makes you look perfect."

"Heh, thanks girl," Branch found it cute to see her react like that.  "Your dress is beautiful too.  I love how the end is long.  It's pReTtY..." he kinda zoned out with a loving feeling 😂.

Poppy stared at him, flushed.  "Are you okay?"

"Yeah," Branch snapped out of his thoughts.  Then he grabbed her hand and ran towards the gates.  "Poppy, we're gonna be late to the Royal Wedding.  Let's go get married!"

"Branch?" Poppy instantly blushed at the thought of that happening.  Married?  Them?

Branch paused and turned to face her, holding her hands.  "What?  Ahh- I MEAN— let's get Bridget and Gristle married 😳😁," he corrected himself.

Poppy looked relieved and smiled back.  "Yeah," she then sighed cutely.  "'Cause it would be weird if we got married," she faked a smile.

"Yeah," Branch faked one too.  "So weird..."

Then the both of them said "bleh," and they giggled together afterwards.

Suddenly someone was pushing them closer to each other.  Two love bugs were behind them.  At the moment Branch and Poppy suddenly realized they were trying to make them kiss.  They got ready just in case, their eyes still widened as their lips were almost touching.

As they touched, Tiny suddenly appeared out of nowhere and scared the love bugs away by mistake.  Branch and Poppy were relieved, and they let go of each other.

"Hey guys!" Tiny greeted them.  "You two ready?"

"Yeah," they said together.

"Uhhh... you two okay?  Your faces look a little red."

Branch and Poppy laughed nervously.

"I think we'll get going in a minute," Poppy said nervously.

"Take your time," Tiny told them.  "No matter what it will be a great time!"  Then he left.

As he did, Branch and Poppy looked at each other.

"I... I'm sorry," Poppy whispered.  "I didn't expect us to get so close."

"I don't think either of us expected it," Branch told her.

Poppy let out a quiet giggle.  She then wrapped her hand around his arm.  "Okay, let's go."

Branch leaned his head on her shoulder.  Poppy smiled and nuzzled him back.

Someday, we'll really be together, Branch told himself.

Someday...