~ Another Musical Adventure ~

Enjoy 😉.

Poppy, Branch, Tiny Diamond, and John Dory, a long-lost member of the world's favorite BroZone boy band, we're riding inside a car with four legs, kind of looking like a cross between a sheep and a dog.  More like a dog by the way it acted, sheep by its fur.

"Alright," Tiny announced on a loudspeaker in the front of the car.  "Tiny, Branch, Poppy, and this random dude—"

"Wha?" John mumbled to himself.  He was the leader of Brozone, not a random dude!

"—on another musical adventure!"

Poppy was trying not to laugh.  "He called your famous older brother 'random dude'," she whispered to Branch.  The two started giggling.

After a few more moments of everyone being silent, Branch's eyes became suddenly heavy.  Such a long day for a young man who had a migraine attack that morning.  He needed some time to relax so he could finally drift off into sleep.  He relaxed his body into a slumped position on the sofa and glanced romantically at Poppy.

"Hey, Poppifer?" he whispered, his voice rasp.

"Yeah?" Poppy replied and stared back at him, smiling.  She looked somewhat tired too, but not as much as he did.

"You see the stack of newspapers right next to you?"

"Uh-huh?"

"Can you... can you read one to me, maybe two?  I like it when you read.  It helps me relax."

Poppy blushed when she heard him say that.  "Aww, Branch," she grabbed one of the newspapers from the stack and opened it, scooting closer to him.  "Branchifur..."

"Thanks, Poppy," Branch gave her a loving smirk.  "I love you."

Poppy fanned her cheeks with the newspaper for a moment.  "I love you too, Branch," she sounded a little shy, it was the perfect moment in their lives.

Poppy then began to read to him in a soft voice.  Branch could barely hear her clearly because he was focused on how beautiful she was.  Poppy continues on reading, unsuccessfully trying to ignore the fact that Branch was nuzzling her the entire time.  She got less than halfway through the first paragraph when she had to pause to giggle.  "Branch, why?  Just..."

The more she had to stop, the more Branch nuzzled her.  He couldn't help doing it — she was so lovely.  And pretty.  He chuckled and closed his eyes when he felt her cheek becoming hot.  He could tell himself becoming warm too.

Poppy finally managed to get through the first page when Branch felt himself drift off.  As soon as he did, she shook him awake.  "Hey, did you even hear what the first page said?"

"Hmm?  No, not really," Branch whispered.

"And you weren't ready to fall asleep on me, we're you?" Poppy smirked at him.

"No," Branch mumbled.  "Well... maybe."

"Hmmmmmmm?" Poppy leaned in closer and smiled teasingly.

"Okay, FINE, I was about to..." Branch told her.

The two of them laughed together and started nuzzling each other.  After a while, Branch pulled away to ask Poppy a question.  "Hey, remember the day you kissed me?  The night of the Holiday Gift Swap?" he placed a hand on his left cheek, the place where she had kissed him.

The Gift Swap.  Poppy's ears drooped when she remembered that.  She still felt bad she didn't get him anything, even though all he ever wanted was her, which he already had.  "I do," she whispered.  "I still have your scrapbook you gave me."

Branch smiled.  "I think that was the best night of my life.  You were so beautiful, yet I said nothing because I was too shy about it."

"Thanks..."

"I really fell in love with you that day.  You do make me happy.  I love you Poppy — you're perfect.  Everything about you is perfect.  You're the prettiest troll in the entire world, and you're so sweet."

Tears swelled in Poppy's eyes.  "I..." her voice cracked.

Branch placed a finger underneath her chin, wiping the tears off of her face.  "Hey..." he whispered, smiling at her.  "Please don't cry," but as soon as he said that, he thought he felt something wet roll down his cheek.

"You're crying, too," Poppy pointed out.

Branch frowned.  "Thanks for letting me know," he said sarcastically before smiling at her.

Poppy giggled and opened her mouth to speak.  But before she could say anything else, Branch leaned in closer to her and kissed her on the lips.  He held her hands, gripping them tightly.  Poppy's eyes widened in shock, then they closed as she slowly kissed him back.  Her heart was melting, her cheeks on fire.

It wasn't much longer until both of them got lost in the kiss.  Neither one of them wanted to let go.  Poppy felt Branch press his lips harder against hers.  It was so sweet and felt so soft, she tried not to giggle.  Finally, their lips unlocked, and they pulled away from each other.  Even without touching she still felt the feeling of his lips on hers.  It tingled, and she couldn't help but let out a giggle as quiet as a whisper.  When she looked at him, she had to look down right away because she blushed every time.  Branch smiled at her, his heart skipping a beat.

It was getting dark outside, and both of them were tired.  John was already sleeping in one of the passenger seats at the front, and Tiny was trying hard to stay awake, having to drink a lot of coffee as he looked out the windows.

"Goodnight," Poppy and Branch both said to each other at the same time.  They giggled nervously.  It was so awkward and perfect at the same time.

Poppy stared at Branch for a moment, then gave him a quick kiss on the lips before curling up on his lap to sleep.  Branch blushed and finally fell asleep next to her, whispering into her ear, "I love you" before drifting off.

Poppy smiled and closed her eyes, finally passing out on top of him.

So yeah that's the first Broppy One Shot I made for you.  Hope you enjoyed it.

More coming soon!  Remember, good things come to those who wait...