~ BROPPY WEDDING 😍😭 ~

This is what we've all been waiting for.

We waited seven years (3 films, though Trolls Band Together isn't out yet) to see Broppy as a couple...

...and here is how I think the wedding will be like.

Enjoy.

The BroZone boys (not Branch) were huddled up together, cooking up a plan on how to make this Broppy wedding more entertaining as it happened.

"How are we gonna make Bity B comfortable when Poppy approaches him?" Floyd wondered out loud.  "He sure seems nervous around her."

John Dory smirked and said, "Floyd, we ain't need him to be comfy!  We're gonna force him to move towards her as she walks down the asle!"

"Whoa, isn't that a little too m—"

"I GOT AN IDEA!" Clay shouted, interrupting Floyd.  "How about luring him towards her, like using bait?"

"Where is there bait?" Spruce asked.  "Our little brother is hard to lure to almost anything."

"Well, scratch that idea then," Dory said.

"EXCUSE ME?" Clay glared at his older brother 😡.

"N...no matter what we do guys," Spruce sniffled.  "I'M GONNA CRY!  THEY SO BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER!"

"Same," Floyd was already wiping a tear of his face in the thought of them.

"Okay, everyone!" Dory out his hand in the middle of them.  "The wedding's about to start!  We're gonna find a way to make everyone laugh at our moments as this joyful day runs on!"

Spruce put his shaking hand on top of his older brother's.  Then Floyd, and then Clay smacked his hand on top of his eagerly.

"HEY!" Floyd shouted at his older bro.

"Middle kids can do it the way they want 😎," bragged Clay.

Floyd rolled his eyes.

"ARE WE READY TO TRY AND NOT CRY AS WE WATCH THIS WEDDING TO ON!?" John Dory asked his younger bros.

"YES!" Clay jumped up and down eagerly.

"Of course we are!" Floyd smiled excitedly.

Spruce was already crying with joy.  "Y-y-yes!" 🥹

The boys lifted their hands into the air at once, shouting, "BRO-TIME!"

"Okay," Floyd looked around.  "Now, where's Branch?  He should be out now."

"He's probably hiding," suggested Clay, smirking 😏.  "I'll go get him!"

Clay walked off to find their little brother.  He looked around, and found him hiding in a tight corner.

Meanwhile, the three other bros watched joyfully as a bunch of trolls walked in.  They were the audience, waiting for it to start.

Spruce was still tearing up.  "I DON'T THINK I CAN TAKE IT GUYS," he sniffed, wiping tears off his cheeks with a handkerchief.

"Come on, Spruce," Floyd told his older bro.  We haven't even started the—"

There was suddenly a crash and lots of arguing somewhere in the back.

"NO!  STOP!  CLAY, LET GO OF MY ARM!" Someone who sounded like Branch was snapping at Clay.

Clay dragged him out of his hiding spot, smiling with pleasure.

"Here he is! 😃"

Branch was wearing the exact same outfit he wore in the beginning of the first trailer.