𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。

°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋 📍
Friday
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18th, 2019

2:22 P𝐌

Autumn Walker POV:

I woke up doing a morning routine video for YouTube when I heard my door open, I got up looking to see who it was

"It's me ma," I heard Von voice say.

I instantly smiled at the sound of his voice, hearing him, seeing him, being in his presence always made my day, the way he makes me feel it's unbelievable I've never felt like this with anybody.

He makes me feel like no man ever could and I know it sounds delusional, but lord knows this type of feeling can really only come once in a life time.

"Who you all dressed up for?" He asked as he walked towards me holding flowers in his hand.

I smiled as he handed them to me, I sniffed them blushing as I put them in the vase with water.

He always brought me flowers when he came over which I think is so romantic.

"Thank you, and I was just going to go to my mom house kick it with Mike today, what you got planned?" I asked him as I fixed my curl in the mirror.

"Nothing for real till like nine, I'm going to the studio with Durk," He said watching me do my hair.

I smiled quickly putting my hand over my smile to hide it, he moved my hands from my face holding them pulling me closer to him, he looked at me in my eyes making me feel my knees lock.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I asked getting nervous.

"I can't look at you or some? You look good," he said licking his lips.

I smiled as I felt his lips touch mine, they were so soft, he deepened the kiss, gripping my waist tighter as we started tongue kissing.

We eventually pulled away and I grabbed my keys sliding my crocs on, he walked with me down to my car opening the door for me.

"Imma come see you later on tonight Ight," he said to me standing in between my legs as I sat sideways in my car.

"Ok bae, be safe," I said kissing his lips.

"Always," he smiled looking away as he closed my car door for me.

...

When I got to my momma house I had knocked on the door, it took what felt like forever for them to come unlock the door.

"Who is it!" I heard mike voice say through the opposite side of the door.

"Yo sister!" I yelled back.

He swung the door open hugging me and slightly smiling before backing up.

"Who all here?" I asked looking around seeing how quiet it was.

"Heaven upstairs with her girlfriend, ma and Delilah went Downtown with ma boyfriend," he said nonchalantly.

I ain't even know my momma had a boyfriend that's news to me.

"When that start happening?" I asked him confused.

"Oh some old ass dude named Wayne he a corny nigga I swear to god he is," he said shaking his head as we walked to the kitchen.

I looked in the fridge seeing that they barely had anything in there making me shake my head then I opened the freezer just to be sure.

"Ma ain't take y'all grocery shopping? Don't she got that link card for y'all?" I asked confused.

He nodded then shook his head.

"She had it but then she gave it to that dude she with saying she gotta make sure her man eat,"  he shook his head stopping himself from saying anything further than that.

"The fuck! So she got y'all up in here starving survivng off of fruity pebbles and shit that ain't no damn food for real!" I said angrily. 

I sighed getting my keys out my purse.

"C'mon we finna go on a store run, HEAVEN! You coming?" I yelled down the hall.

"Nah imma stay here imma send you my list though," she said coming out her room to see me face to face.

"Ight see you soon, love yuh," I said getting up to go get in the car.

"I love you too!" She yelled before going back in her room. 

...

Meanwhile...

"Von," Missharon said smiling as she walked over to him holding a plate.

"What's up?" He said looking at her confused as to why she brought food to the studio.

"I brought you some food, I had made it last night," she smiled handing him the paper plater with aluminum over the top.

Durk looked at Von side eyeing him to see what he was gonna do next then looked back at his phone.

"Ight thanks," he said placing the plate on the table while going to play the song he had just recorded to make sure he liked how it sounded.

"So, who's this song for?" Missharon asked sitting down on the couch crossing her legs.

"It's for my girl," Von said focused on the song.

"Oh, it sounds good I think she'll like it," She said sounding a bit bitter in the tone.

"Thanks," Von said dryly getting back to listening to the song.

Durk looked at the both of them and laughed a little.

"Hold on I'm finna call India, y'all two behave," he said laughing as he walked out the room going into the hallway.

He stepped out not to call India but he knew Missharon had a thing with Von not to long ago.

"Von. Can we talk please," She said walking closer to him.

He looked at her sideways then directed his attention back to the computer.

He hesitantly paused the song, then he turned the chair around so that he could face her.

"I'm sorry for lying to you about them dudes in cali," she said defeated looking at the ground.

"Ight, you coo, that's it?" He said nonchalantly trying to hurry up this studio session so he could go to Autumn house.

"No, Von can we try this again, I promise I'm done lying, I only want you," she said trying to look into his eyes hoping he would say yes.

"Nah, I'm coo," he said dryly then started to continue the song bobbing his head along to the song.

"Man, whatever Von, imma see you later," she said then grabbed her bag leaving out the studio.

Durk looked at her and she shook her head he sighed throwing his arms up.

"My bad bro, I started talking to Willow," Durk said lying as he sat down in the other chair.

"It's coo, I finished up the rest of the songs I had to work on, just hit the line when you ready to do another song," Von said getting up.

Durk nodded then shook up Von before Von left out the studio.

...

...

...