𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗢

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
♡┏┓┈╭━━╮┓┏┓━━┓♡
♡┃┃┉┃╭╮┃┃┃┃┏━┛♡
♡┃┃┈┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━┓♡
♡┃┃┉┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━┛♡
♡┃┗━┓╰╯┃╰╯┃┗━┓♡
♡┗━━┛━━╯━━╯━━┛♡
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝐓𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝟒:𝟒𝟒 𝐏𝐌

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

Autumn was out shopping with her sister Heaven, for her sweet sixteenth party that was coming up, and was helping pay for things.

She first took Heaven to get her nails done, Autumn treated her self as well getting a basic white set with diamonds on a few of them.

When they finished on the pedicures Autumn went paying them for their service, Autumn had took her sister shopping just as a early present, Heaven already had her outfit picked out for her birthday so that wasn't a major concern.

|1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later|

After they finished up at the mall, they went out to eat, when they were sitting down Autumn decided to have a one on one talk with her sister.

She waited till the Waitress brought them their drinks "So, Heaven I want you to be honest to me, this just between me and you, ok?" Heaven looked up her suspicions peaked causing her to raise her eyebrow.

Heaven put her phone down making eye contact with her sister, "So, Heaven, you've had the sex talk right?" Heaven nodded before cutting her sister off, "Imma stop you right there, I'm gay."

Autumn looked at her sister for a minute, trying to determine if she was joking or not, "wait seriously?" Heaven nodded casually going back to her phone scrolling through insta, "since when?"

Heaven put her phone down, "Since like middle school, Y'all would know that if y'all asked me" Autumn started feeling bad a little "I'm sorry I," Heaven cut her off "not your fault you be busy I get it."

They sat their a little while longer before the waitress came back with their food, "thank you," they both said as she placed the food in front of them.

Autumn looked over to her sister, "So you got a girlfriend?" she said curiously raising a eyebrow dragging the ending of the word, Heaven looked at Autumn laughing "Yeah It's this girl at my school her name Rihanna, she a real sexy fem."

Autumn looked at her intrigued, "what she look like?" Heaven pulled up a picture, "Oh she is pretty," Heaven smiled biting her lip slightly at the picture before putting the phone back on her lap.

Autumn asked some more questions "do she make you happy?" and Heaven replied "Of course wouldn't be with her if she didn't."

Autumn put her hand on her chest "well damn just checked my ass huh?" they both laughed a little "slightly, but enough on my little ole love life, what's going on with yours?"

Autumn looked at Heaven and she looked back at her "the same old same old, Not a damn thing," Heaven held in her laugh "why not?"

Autumn mugged her slightly, "cause they all just be trynna fuck, and personally ion be needing that I need a Man not a fuck buddy," Autumn said summing it up for her sister.