𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
°。°。°。°。°。°。°。゜。°。°。°。
。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋
𝗦𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆
𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟏𝟴𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

𝟭:𝟎𝟕𝐩𝐦

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝗣𝗢𝗩:

I was on the way with my sister to her party, she was already turnt in the car, rapping along with the song

"These ain't no old hunnids bitch these new," Heaven sang.

I looked at her, trying to suppress the bit of laughter I had as she flexed her money while singing the song.

I finally pulled up to the hall where she was having her party we were early because Heaven wanted to make sure everything was 'perfect.'

...

I finished helping her move around the table.

"okay this is good," she said pushing in the last chair.

She didn't like how the seating was arranged so she had me help move them around.

We had about thirty minutes to spare before people were supposed to show up, so I touched up her hair for her and then she wanted me to make a dub smash.

"Okay so you gotta do two arms and then reverse it," she explained to me.

I looked at her genuinely confused.

"girl what the hell are you talking bout," I said trying to get the concept.

She showed me 'dropping' then reversing it then started dancing.

"yeah, I'll just be your camera woman," I said defeated.

...

People started showing up mostly my momma, daddy, and my siblings, Von came in with Wop.

I smiled seeing him not even noticing that the whole little friend group was there.

I walked over hugging my brother then smiled at Von.

"Where Heaven at?" My brother asked.

"over there," I said pointing toward her and her girlfriend.

"Ight I'll be back finna give her gift," He said walking off.

I smiled walking over to Von.

"Hey stranger," I said jokingly.

"Wassup ma," he replied.