Ogre kid

'After cheking my status I saw that i had gained "Fire Resistance" i must have got it in the fight against the Flame bird as it's fire felt way hotter than any normal fire'.

'I even got a new skill 'Fire ball'' i think got only this skill and not any other skills of Flame bird because i had eaten a giant lizard that had the same skill'. 'So rather than eating a creature of same Species/Race to gain there skill i could eat any creature having the same skill that was really good for me'.

'As it would make it easier to gain a skill, 'as i was contemplating all this i called out the soul of the Flame bird to check it's status'.
___________________________________
Name: None
Race: Flame bird
Rank: E
HP:4/4
Str:3/3
Vit:3/3
Agt:4.5/4.5
Int:1.5/1.5
Skills: Fire breath, Fire ball, Flame body, Flame canon
Equipment: None
___________________________________
'As the Rank and status of a Species decreases so does the power output of their skills so while it was able burn a forest with its "Flame canon" in our fight it will hardly be able to burn a tree now'.

'After checking it's stats i started sleeping to wake up tomorrow in the morning'.

'After Waking up the first thing we did was the morning stretches and after that we went to hunt for the food again deeper in the forest as i had extra support for the Hunt today'.

'As the baby black wolf had fully grown up and was a full fledged Black wolf now it could even hunt on its own so i asked if he wanted to go on his own way or stay with me and it's answer was "Master i will never leave your side until my death, and even then i will be by your side".

' I don't really know why it was so clingy to me but i didn't really mind so we both decided to head to the deeper parts of the forest in our way we found few Giant lizard which my trusty black woolf was able to finish with little bit of my assistance'.

'So we started heading back to our base to eat it, when suddenly we heard a voice asking for help i was startled and was not sure if i should go there or not as it could be a trap'.

'So i used "Soul Control" and sent flame bird soul in that direction to check what was happening and the flame bird soul returned just after few seconds, it couldn't speak yet so it started signalling that there really was someone who needed our help in that direction'.

'So went in the direction and saw many giant surrounding something and attacking it so i Activated "Desperate" and used "Dark slash" to cut all of them into pieces as blood and guts flew in the sky after everything settled down i saw a child with red skin lying down unconscious.

I started cheking it's status while trying to wake him up.
___________________________________
Name: Yuta
Race: Ogre
Rank: C-
HP:17/25
Str:25/25
Vit:30/30
Agt:25/25
Int:20/20
Skill: Ogre flame, Smash, Ogres Will
Equipment: Iron Mace
___________________________________