Decalcomanie

"Andwae! That's too much!" Solar snatched Moonbyul's phone and changed the numbers on the screen.

"Yah, let's do this then, how much will you transfer your dad? Put the same amount in my bank transfer. That way we'll double it," Moonbyul suggested.

They are currently laying down on their tummy in bed, in the process of using the first huge paycheck they received from Moosical concert to the best of their ability; helping Solar's family debt.

"No, Byul-ah, I can't ask you that much," Solar said, "Just this much is enough, okay?" She showed the new amount to the girl next to her.

Moonbyul scoffed, "Are you kidding me?" She took back her phone and re-typed the number again, "At least this much, come on, be reasonable,"

"Nooo," Solar argued, "Think about stuff you can buy yourself. That shoes you mentioned before! Or go invest in more diversified stocks like Daepyonim advised! Think carefully, please,"

"I can do that next year after the encore concert," Moonbyul shrugged her shoulders. The CEO and management have agreed, in light of recent success, they will do another concert next year after releasing the new extended album.

Frustrated, Solar plopped her face into the bed, "You never listen to me," She groaned.

Moonbyul stared at her lovingly, Solar's chubby cheeks looked really cute right now, Moonbyul poked and pinched it, "Mochi mochi,"

Solar's head suddenly turned sideways and caught Moonbyul's fingers inside her lips, making the younger girl giggle. Feeling playful, Moonbyul took out her finger from Solar's lips and flicked Solar's forehead.

"Aish, this brat!" Solar grumbled and smacked Moonbyul's butt.

The taller girl laid her head down too in parallel to her girlfriend, "Unnie.."

"Hm?"

"Honestly, I hope you can rely on me, as much as I do on you," She said seriously, "At times, I feel like I'm taking so much from you. When I worry about something, I would go to you, and you'll straighten me up. When I feel uncertain or insecure, I would hide behind you, asking you to cover for me. When I'm teasing you to the point of being rude in front of the camera, you don't get angry, protecting both of our images. You voluntarily took some of our career burdens as our leader, even Wheein told you she felt guilty and grateful for it the other day, right? The three of us can feel it, we might not always understand your sacrifice, but we can feel how much you work and take care of MAMAMOO,"

Solar looked down at their new tan-colored bedsheets, not knowing how to respond to that.

"I don't know how to help you, doing the things you do. But this," She tilted her phone, "This much, I can do."

"Is that so?" Solar murmured.

Moonbyul nodded, "I can feel it in my gut, this is the right thing to do. So I'm just gonna do it, alright?" Even after the lengthy persuasion, Moonbyul still asked her permission.

Sighing in resignation, Solar nodded and watched Moonbyul's long lithe fingers tapping the screen. The bank transfer to Solar's account has succeeded.

Immediately, Solar opened her phone screen to her e-banking app, she transferred the combined money from Moonbyul and her own to her father's account, "Here, it's done, I even put notes on it," She showed her screen to Moonbyul.

"Good job," Moonbyul smiled.

"Can I at least tell my sister about this?"

"No. I told you, no one in your family could know I chip in, imagine their refusal. It's hard enough for me to convince you, unnie,"