Chapter 2:Motherly love

Jungkook put the baby to sleep and check the fridge attempting to make dinner. Taehyung kept a distance from Jungkook, he was a little embarrassed at what happened earlier.

‘sir, what do you like to eat for dinner? there are not many things’

‘umm anything, I don’t mind, or I can order something, I don’t cook usually so there won’t be much groceries’

‘it’s alright, I will make something, tomorrow if you have time, please bring me to a nearby mart, after that I will purchase groceries from then on’

Jungkook talked comfortably like he owns the place or he is already planned his whole future here.

‘okay, we can go tomorrow’

‘thank you’

‘how, how old are you actually?’

‘I’m 20 now, sir’

‘Jungkook you can me hyung, not sir or anything’

‘okay hyung-nim’

‘just hyung is fine, so tell me about you?’

‘umm, I was born in Busan in a facility for hybrids, my mother and father were bunny hybrids too. When I turned 18, they transferred me to here, Seoul. Then after a year only I had my first heat, mine was so delayed, so no one brought me, they think I’m not fertile, but hyung-nim’s eomma find me, she was so nice to me, she talked about hyung and dany, she asked me to take care of dany as my own pup, she told me about his mother and I feel so sorry for dany, I never knew I could milk so soon, but dany was so tiny and I couldn’t help hyung, I will take care of him I promise, please is that okay? can you trust me?’

‘it's okay Jungkook, and thank you, that was really very nice of you, my dany never get to taste his mother’s milk, I will trust you with him, you can take care of him’

‘thank you thank you thank you’ Jungkook giggled his feet humping so fast like a real bunny and taehyung can’t help but smile at that.

‘I brought one with me’

‘where, that was a tiny bag???’

‘yes, it was just my nightdress and my brush’

‘okay, we will go shopping tomorrow and buy everything for you, so now you want to wear yours then?’

‘yes, it will easy to feed if dany-'

‘yeah, I got’

Taehyung hurried to the bathroom, ‘fuck this bunny is such a talker, why is he talking about that, oh no’ he looked down to see a big problem ‘fuck not now go away'

Taehyung take a very quick shower with cold water to get rid of the problem, he came out to see Jungkook lying on the bed with dany on his arm.

‘Jungkook you can go shower, there is hot water on the right and cold on the left side, I will bring dany’s crib,’

‘no umm he can sleep with me, bed please?’

‘okay’

‘hyung can you stay here till I come back, he was stirring in sleep’

‘sure, go ahead’
Jungkook opened his bag taking out a white cotton dress and his brush, taehyung soothe his baby who was frowning in his sleep.

Jungkook came back very soon when he heard the baby crying, he managed to wear his dress on his not so dried up body and rush to the baby.

Taehyung immediately give dany to him moving away, he swears he saw everything, that dress leaving nothing for imagination and Jungkook was a little wet and there is nothing under that dress, Taehyung is so sure.

‘oh baby, I got you I got you, there you go’

‘hmm, then I will just go and sleep’

‘good night hyung’

‘good night Jungkook’

Taehyung turned back to see Jungkook’s round breast so close, dany eagerly sucking on it and it looked so soft, he did not know why he is still standing there looking at it.

‘hyung?’

‘yeah, good night then’

‘hyung, do you want, do you want to stay?’

‘what’

‘I thought eomma told me to take care of you also’

‘later, bye’ taehyung walked in the speed of light not wanting to get awkward anymore

‘Woah what was that? what does he mean? Oh god, he is dangerous, the fuck Kim taehyung, I just got divorced and this is his first night here, calm yourself, twice in an hour, how horny am I?’

He mumbled to himself for having another boner just by hearing Jungkook taking care of him.

🌹 🌹 🌹
Tbc