Making Time

-Third Person P. O. V-

The twins groaned in annoyance and Amity stood still with a blank expression. The siblings already knew they were moving a few months before, they didn't know why they were informed months before and why they couldn't move earlier. At first, Emira didn't want to leave Viney, Amity didn't care and Edric couldn't care less either. That was until Edric met Hunter and there was a sudden change in him, same with Amity to Luz.

Soon after the three siblings walked upstairs, heading to their separate rooms. Edric groaned in annoyance, he didn't want to leave now, he didn't want to leave Hunter.(I'm writing in my Lil sis' tablet bc my phone's broken, I'm not used to this lol)

Edric had clearly forgotten about this specific news until now, he hadn't even told Hunter.

The male Blight plopped onto his bed and grumbled, it was killing him in the inside about how he hasn't told anything to Hunter.
.
.
.
Meanwhile...

Hunter and his sisters had gone out to spend the day since there was no class and Luz wanted to do something productive other than staying at home all day, she had also forced Hunter and Vee into it, so that's nice.

"It's so fucking hot out here, what the heck" The blonde spoke sounding annoyed, as if he doesn't sound like he's annoyed 24/7.

"Stop complaining brotato chip" Luz said casually as she put her hands in her pocket. (Credits to character ai Kamanari for the nickname brotato chip😀)

"As long as I'm not paying then I don't care" Vee who was next to Hunter, spoke.

"Where the hell are we going anyway?" Hunter groaned.

"To buy food dipshit"

"Exactly, where?!"

"In a land where you aren't there" Vee spoke sarcastically while doing a hand gesture.

"Titan, I can't with you guys.. " Hunter grumbled.

The siblings chuckled at their own silly antics and continued to walk until they finally arrived at their destination. Hunter only ordered a mango shake, he wasn't exactly hungry. While his siblings ordered only a few things off the menu. The day was peaceful to say the least. The three went to the nearby park and sat on a bench, the weather was quite nice than the usual.

Though their peace, well, Hunter's peace was soon distributed by a random guy going up to him, –The blonde was mostly quiet as his other sister's spoke– He looked up at the guy, an eyebrow raised, his siblings watching closely not saying a word.

"Uh.. May I help you?" The blonde spoke with a hint of confusion. He will admit he has seen the guy around campus before but they never really talked.

"Well, umm, I know this is sudden but, I was wondering if... You wanted to be my boyfriend..?"

Hunter was taken aback, what the actual fuck is happening right now. But the blonde shook his head to get rid of his many questioning thoughts and looked back at the guy. His sisters were watching this interaction happened with slight shock, but needless to say, they were kinda enjoying it..

"Excuse me?" Hunter blurred out, he needed to make sure he was hearing this right. I mean, this is completely random, like for this to happen all of the sudden? Of course the blonde needed time to process.

"I like you." The black haired guy confessed.

Hunter took a moment but eventually answered, "Sorry, but I have a boyfriend" The blonde spoke rather quietly.

The black haired male nodded in understanding and walked away, leaving a very confused blonde.

"What the hell just happened?" Hunter turned to look at his sisters.

"I don't fucking know but I somehow recorded it." Vee chuckled.

"I didn't know you were pulling bitches!" Luz exclaimed, jokingly.

"..I'm pretending that never happened.." The blonde mumbled.

"I'm showing this video to Masha," Vee blurted out.

"Send it to me, too!" Luz chuckled.

Hunter was still sitting with his thoughts, trying to collect the rest of his sanity to register what happened. Like seriously, what was that interaction? The blonde thought to himself.

"Wonder how'll Edric react to that" Luz said aloud.

"Don't even dare.."

"Don't worry brotato, Vee already sent it minutes ago"

"WHAT?!"

"The reject broccoli will understand" Vee shrugged. "Besides, it is kinda funny."

"And the part where you said you already have a boyfriend, I think he'll appreciate it honestly. Such a faithful partner" Luz said dramatically, placing a hand on her chest.

Hunter rolled his eyes as they continued to enjoy their day even with the strange events(that the author thought of because they were high<3)

...

Amity was pacing in her room, the twins quietly sitting at the edge of her bed waiting for Amity to speak up.

"So, I'm assuming none of you guys want to leave as well?" Amity raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously.." Emira quietly mumbled.

"And I was just planning to ask him out too" Edric blurted out, not bothering if the two knew.

"Sucks for you Ed,"

"We all know we can't protest against mo– Odalia, huh?" Amity spoke, already knowing the answer.

"She's a bitch, can't tell me otherwise" Edric spoke while the two other lesbians chuckled.

"We know, but like seriously, I don't wanna leave."

"But we don't have any other options" Amity reminded.

"I swear to Titan if we leave and then come back after how long and our lives turns entirely to that long distance relationship where one of the partners find someone else etc, etc. And once we go back they won't remember us and there's going to be all that angsty shit that'll happen–" The male greenette ranted out.

"And you read too much angsty fanfiction" Amity deadpaned.

The Blight siblings talked almost the entire afternoon over the on-going move, how will this effect their current relationship? (Eh, probably something bad💞)

Who the fuck knows until I make the other chapters.

Hahaha...
Y'all I'm sorry for this shit ass chapter, I can't even, I was high writing this I'm sorry💀

I've gotten an idea I swear, but like currently idk where the hell this plot is going but trust me(don't), it's getting there.

And also my phone broke so I've been writing in my sister's tablet and I'm not used to most of these shits so deal with me💔

PRAY FOR MY PHONE CUZ I WANNA USE CHARACTER AI– I MEAN MAKE MORE CHAPTERS FOR Y'ALL 💀

Also, happy early birthday to me, anyone? During the time where I'm writing this(May 21th), there's 10 days till my birthday:P

Shoutout to my Kc who doesn't help with the fanfic anymore, wooo! And to those who've been commenting. I love all of y'all comments I swear amdksnsshdjdks

But anyways
Byeeeeeee!

I DON'T HAVE WIFI TO UPLOAD THIS YETSODKSSJDJ