Book Lovers without the Book

(I have such unique titles😍)

-Third Person P. O. V-

Edric woke up with Hunter next to him, it was quite surprising how they both fit on the couch. I mean, I guess Edric was on the edge of the couch and will probably fall at any given moment if Hunter moves, but that's not the point right now.

Edric was the one who shot awake when he thought there was school this morning, though, turns out he just wasted his sleep. He sighed and looked at Hunter, he continued to stare at the blonde with such admiration and love in his eyes to the point where you'll definitely feel single.

The middle Blight eventually got up carefully, trying not to wake the blonde up. Edric had came across his twin as he was going to the kitchen to get water, Emira looked like she hasn't just woken up, sure, her hair was a bit messy, but other than that she looked completely fine. (Literally 😔🏳️‍🌈)

"Morning Ed"

"Sorry, I don't speak lesbian" Edric spoke as he got a glass of water.

Emira playfully rolled her eyes, she went up to Edric and fixed his messy hair. "And I don't speak gay ass shit who can't go a day without his boyfriend by his side" The eldest Blight said as she finished fixing Edric's hair.

Edric stuck his tongue out at Emira's doing, "Thanks"

"Yeah, you're not gonna look like that if you wanna impress your boyfriend" Emira said jokingly.

"I'm not trying to impress Hunter" Edric muttered.

"And it's funny how your brain keeps thinking that every time someone says 'your boyfriend' you immediately register it as Hunter"

"I–.. fine, you win"

"I always do" Emira snickered.

One by one, everyone slowly woke up. Luz and Hunter were planning to cook breakfast when Camila arrived and insisted that she'd do it instead.

"But ma, you just got here, how about you get some rest while me and Hunter will do the work" Luz persisted.

It took a bit of convincing but Camila let the two cook breakfast. As the two were cooking  the food, Vee, Emira and Camila were picking up a conversation together meanwhile with Edric, he just sat next to his twin, glancing at Hunter every now and then.

Emira eventually took notice of Edric's constant staring at Hunter, "Y'know Ed, that's kinda gay–" She blurted out jokingly.

Edric rolled his eyes playfully, "Says you, and what's gay?"

"How you keep staring at Hunter, etc, etc." Emira spoke out.

Edric immediately looked at Hunter's direction to see if he had heard and luckily for him, Hunter didn't. Edric sighed quietly before looking at Emira, "That's enough–
.." Edric mumbled.

~~~

Edric was sitting in the couch with the others as Hunter had somehow became more clingy. The greenette sighed, it was already such a hassle to get Hunter to drink his goddamn medicine.

Watching TV helped the Blight siblings distract themselves from... certain a problem. But nevertheless, they still all enjoyed themselves. (I'm addicted to character ai 💀😞💔)

As they were watching, Edric had somehow remember something, Hunter's letter. The greenette turned to the blonde, speaking quietly so only Hunter could hear it.

"Hey Hun, about that letter you gave me three days ago..." Edric trailed off.

Hunter knew exactly what Edric meant but played dumb, for fun of course. "Yeah, what about it?" Hunter raised an eyebrow.

"Well, did you do that on purpose?"

"Do what on purpose?" Hunter was maybe having a little too much fun pretending...

"I–... nevermind, it's nothing. Just get some rest sweetheart" Edric muttered, gently stroking the blonde's hair. Hunter flushed a bit red, after all this time, he still isn't used to this. Soon enough he melted into the Blight touch.

A few minutes later Emira spoke, "Yo Hunter, have you finished reading the 3rd book?"

Hunter perked up, he totally forgot about the book series. "Yeah, kinda forgot about it though, but do you have the 4th book?"

"Of course, you can borrow, and tell me your opinions on the 3rd book"

Soon,the two were now busy talking to one another about this book series they both had interest in. Edric glanced over at them after a while, he internally groaned and went over and hugged the blonde from behind, he didn't care at this point.

Hunter stirred a bit, "Stop moving, Hun.." Edric muttered.

"I'm trying to get comfortable while your hugging me, you idiot"

"Mhmm, say you're getting less hot"  Edric said as he checked the others temperature.

"Last time I checked, I thought you always thought Hunter was hot" Emira chuckled as Edric became slightly flustered.

Meanwhile Hunter sat, a flustered Edric hugging him and Emira snickering a bit because of her brother. Eventually, they went back to talking, with Edric now hugging Hunter, and Amity may or may have not taken a few photos, who knows? (Me, the author knows😞💕)
.
.
.
A few hours had passed, it was now early afternoon and the Blights had to leave. Edric still haven't gotten the answer he hoped for, and they all said their goodbyes and headed back to their house.

Once they came back, their so called mother, Odalia, was in the living room. She immediately took notice of her kids and gestured for them to sit.

"Yes mother?" The Blight's little miss perfect spoke.

"First of all, why are you all wearing those cheap clothes? I've bought plenty better clothing for you all. And second, you all with have to start packing by today, we're moving next Monday" Odalia announced.(Completely lost track of the days, so idk what day it is there😞)

Cliffhanger, I'm sorry, Mr/Ms/Mx. Author has been busy with shit irl, sorry for the late update, this chapter didn't even reach 1000 words unfortunately, I'll make it up soon though.

So like, I'm sorry again, my friend also no longer helps me with the chapters anymore (Kc>:P)

Neither has she given me ideas, but y'know.

That's all, I guess?

But anyway
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!