Fake Love

⚠Warnings⚠:

Genre: Angst

<<This story contains cursing, inappropriate language and suicide>>

<<If ur uncomfortable then I recommend u leave respectly>>

(Hopefully this makes sense because english is not my first language)

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Bae. The girl Litche is in love with, in fact her first love, her sweet girl, her flashlight to this cold dark world, the girl that makes her happy. But the girl Litche loved so dearly didn't feel the same.

It started when they both first started dating, Bae cared so much for the younger girl with all her heart. She loved her just as much Litche loved her.

That's Until Bae changed. She showed her true colors, she showed it was all an act, she's just a dark cold girl with a dark cold personality.

Litche took a realization that Bae didn't really love her. It's like she was being used for her body. Bae would have Litche over then send her out the door after their "𝘧𝘶𝘯". Litche didn't feel loved by her partner at all.

The only times she'd feel loved, safe, cared for is when they sex or when Bae was drunk. That was pretty much the only time Bae would tell Litche how much she loved her. When Bae was drunk she would talk about how fun her day was, staring at the blonde so lovingly, eyes sparking like glitter and stars while enjoying her talk with the girl.

Litche just wished the love in the air was real. Litche always questioned if Bae really didn't love her. Crying on the bathroom floor almost over thinking herself to death while thinking about Bae's cold words. "You really think I'll love you?"

Litche always thought of those words of Bae's, wondering what she could do to be loved just once, But instead of putting herself through misery for eternity she had to put herself out of it for everyone including her sake she says.

"𝘐𝘵 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘵?"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃