Please Me

⚠𝚂𝚖𝚞𝚝⚠

⚠𝙶!𝙿⚠

𝙲𝙻𝙾𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Me, Bae, Soonjin, Eua, and Mina all live together.

And it's Friday. Every Friday we have a movie night. We brought down all the pillows and blankets from our rooms and settled it on the couch and floor. Mina ordered pizza and Eua made all the popcorn while Soonjin went out to buy drinks at a local gas station. I picked out a movie to watch and it had to be scary ofc.

Bae went to turn the temperature up to make the whole house cold. She down from up stairs and hugged me from behind and started kissing my neck.

"I missed you so much baby" she said kissing down to my shoulder. "I was with you the whole day" I replied jokingly in a sassy tone. "You know what I mean" she said giggling then kissed my neck once more before putting her chin on my shoulder.

Soonjin came back and ofc she bought liquor geez this girl..

Eua kept the popcorn in the microwave to keep it hot and Mina was still waiting for the pizza to arrive. "I still don't know what movie to pick ugh" I groaned in annoyance. "Let me find one" Bae said. And ofc she picked The Conjuring. She loves movies based on true events.

If this doesn't scare her I don't know what will. "Really?! The Conjuring? That movie is based on a true story, that makes it even scarier." I said. "That's a good thing" she said smiling at me getting comfortable on the couch.

"Wait The Conjuring is based on a true story?" Soonjin asked. "Yeah" Bae said. "Well shit I might not watch it then!" Soonjin said scared. "Welp ur fault for letting them pick the movie" Mina said. Then we heard the door bell. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐃. Finally.

In the middle of the movie Bae caressed my my inner thigh while moving up slowly. I moved her hand away but she hit my hand and puts her hand back to where it was. I'm not gonna lie it felt nice but weird sence our friends were around and they might catch us doing... Weird things?..

I pushed Bae's hand away and put my hand on top of hers to keep it on her thigh but, she was strong enough to put it back on mines and moved up further.

Gosh this girl won't stop unless I give her watch she wants. But I don't wanna miss the movie to be honest. "Baby wanna take a trip up stairs?" Bae asked me. "And Is this trip of yours gonna take a minute?" I asked back. "Nope more than that." She whispered smiling. "How about 5 mins?" I asked once more. "Babe please come up stairs with me." She whispered with pleading eyes, I could never say no to her.

"Ok but we can't make it obvious ok." I whispered. "Sure thing" she replied kissing me on the cheek. "Girls me and Cloe and going to bed we're getting pretty tired." Bae said to the girls fake yawning.

Wow that yawn was actually convincing. She can even fool me with that. "Ok Good night you two sweet dreams." Mina said. "Don't get nightmares but I know I will." Soonjin added. "M'kay we won't Good night" I said. Bae and I both said Good night to the girls and headed up stairs. Bae was kinda rushing like we were going to Disney World or something.

We walked up stairs and Bae dragged me to the room slamming the door slightly, locking it and pinning me against the wall kissing me passionately but roughly. "Damn you've been waiting for a long time huh?" I asked pulling away from the kiss. "Too damn long" Bae said kissing me again.

She kissed me and started slowly traveling down to my neck, to my color bone, to my chest and went back up to my neck again. I moaned softly and she smirked. "I see your enjoying this baby when you didn't want to come up here in the first place." She said still smirking at me.

She kissed my lips again while slowly taking off my clothes teasing me. She smiled into the kiss on my whining.

Once she took my shirt and pants off she unclipped my bra and started to kiss and suck on my boob while messaging the other. "Well that's not fair you still have your clothes on." I sighed as she pulled away to take off her shirt and I helped taking off her pants.

I looked down at her pants seeing her clothed cock imprinting through her boxers. I started to stroke her hard on through her boxers and smiling when hearing her quiet moans. "Please me baby" Bae moaned kissing me again.

I got down on my knees and pulled down her boxers and her 8 inched cock sprung out. I took a hold of her length looking up at her then started licking the tip. She moaned at my warm tongue as I shoved her cock down my throat bobbing my head up and down I kept going deeper making Bae quiver and shake slightly. The deeper I went the more I gagged causing her to moan louder.

I bobbed my head up and down some more. The louder she moaned the more I knew she was close to an orgasm, so I stopped and she whined loudly loosing the feeling of needing to cum. "Why would you stop?" She asked squirming as a got up off the floor. "Don't worry come on." I replied pulling her to the bed.

"Get on the bed. On all fours." Bae said seductively in a deeper voice making me wette. I got on my hands and knees and she pulled my underwear down taking it off in one swoop.

Bae took a moment to admire my wet dripping pussy before slapping my ass. She lined up her cock with my entrance before shoving her cock inside of me going deeper as I moaned louder.

"Be quiet baby you don't the girls to hear do you? Or you'd like that wouldn't you" Bae said slapping my ass again it was pain but felt so good.

Bae started pounding into me at a godly paste slamming into my walls making me moan louder as my folds wrapped around her dick tightly. "Fuck your so tight baby" Bae moaned breathlessly pounding harder and deeper. She felt so big inside of me. It felt so good.

Bae pulled out flipping me over only to shove her cock back inside of me roughly. The rough dominant side of her made my toes curl. She slammed into me back and forth hitting my g spot making me moaned even louder.

She kept going faster knowing that we could get caught any moment now. I don't know how this girl can manage to not get tired. My breath started getting heavy, Bae noticed that I was close. "Fuck!" I squirmed. "Beg for me to let you cum" Bae said fucking me faster as I put my arms around her neck.

"Pls daddy let me cum I want you to cum inside me" I moaned. As she went harder. "Let it out baby" Bae said moaning as I came on her cock.

Bae rubbed my sides to get me off my high but I started moving my hips again. "You should get to cum too" I said moaned at the stimulation. Bae thrusts started to get faster and hard.

Soon enough Bae was close and pounded into me deeper. Her thrust got deeper and slower as she slammed in harder then cumming into me, both of us moaning.

Bae pulled out then flopped on top of me kissing me sweetly and lovingly. "Fuck I love you so much" Bae said out of breath then kissing me and I kissed back. "I love you so much too" I replied as she kissed my forehead rubbing my back and we went to sleep.

𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶:

𝙲𝙻𝙾𝙴 𝙿𝙾𝚅:

Me and Bae woke up to take a shower and brushing our teeth before heading down stairs. Once we got down the three girls stared at us.

"What?" I asked curiously. "Y'all know what" Soonjin said with a angry like tone. 𝘖𝘏 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘛.. 𝘐'𝘮 𝘨𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘳𝘺.

"Yep we heard y'all fucking last night" Eua said smirking as Soonjin made a disgusted face meanwhile Mina was just drinking her tea staring at us.

"I told you to keep quiet" Bae said smirking while hugging me from behind while I was just a blushing mess. "If y'all gonna fuck again y'all getting kicked out" Soonjin said angrily. "Anyways here's your breakfast girls" Mina said put her empty cup in the sink.

As we all were eating breakfast, Bae put her hand on my thigh caressing it again but normally this time..

☆☆☆

DONE!

☆I have nothing else to say☆

ANYWAYS BYEEEE..